Fanny Tips.

We all know that Fanny is the hardest hero in the game of Mobile Legends. The weakness of Fanny are the Player itself and Late Games.  I mostly see others trying to use fanny(That Sucks....Kinda?). So this isn't the best tip for fanny but I hope this will help you.Notice: Be aware that fanny can only be the strongest in the early and mid game...using her in 15 mins later or so will make you feel your very squishy(BECAUSE....SHE IS!).Also remember fanny is a Hero that relies on buff, so TRASHTALK YOUR TEAMMATES WHEN THEY GET IT...(just kiddin...)

Tip 1:Practice her at Vs-AI or at Custom.

Most of the people is practicing fanny at classic. There's nothing wrong with that but why not try in the basic,AI's. Don't ever use fanny in ranks, because you will all lose stars.

Tip 2:Practice the hooks

Start with the basic. Try to use 2 Cables.Since my phone is lagging and I can't send more pictures, only one picture is available.

Since my phone is lagging and I can't send more pictures, only one picture is available

Tip 3:Pay Attention to the map

The cables as you can see in the picture on the top is detectable in the map. So...before using any cable, be sure to pay attention to the map so you can measure the cable. Also, the minimap is important so you can see the enemies around and you'll be able to know where your gonna hook.

Tip 4:When you see enemies, Relax.Don't Panic.

Most of the Fanny users, especially my brother, panics when they see an enemy. Just chillax and remember the tips.

Tip 5:Use cables, not Basic attacks.

People use fanny's basic attacks because...IDK. But use cables not Basic attacks. Cables is the most Burst damage of them all.

Tip 6:Use Combos.

There are combos you can use.These are helpful combos.

1.Cable,Cable,Cut Throat,Tornado strike,Cable...

2.Cable 2x,Cable,Cut Throat,Tornado Strike.

Most importantly, you need to learn how to wall spam.

1.Lock your joystick away from the hero your abaout to spam in the wall.

2.Your cable should hit the hero using the wall

3.Keep doing that until you kill the hero.

Tip 7:Build

Here is the best build for her, Sorted.

Raptor Machette(You can go with Nimble blade only), BloodLust Axe, Rose Gold Meteor, Bloodthirsty King, Immortality, Blade of Despair.

You dont need to go with the boots, since her cable is very long.

Tip 8:Why not Try watching videos of zxuan.

Zxuan for me is still the number one fanny user, shes not playing too much.Try watching her past videos so that you may try to us her skillz.

Tip 9:Start with the buff

Start in by killing the spinner to get the buff easily, use the retribution on the big one.

Ready for part II?Vote for me and follow me for more hero tip. Feel free to comment the hero you want to learn. Also add me if you want to know fanny and other heroes live in custom.