Awkward... (Lemons)

(This one was suggested by @EternalFlower109 Sorry it took me so long to make this.)

*You and 39 had been together for a while. You loved him so much. One night you were both watching a movie. It was a romance movie.*

You cuddled up to 39, snuggling in his soft fur. 39 smiled, and held you softly. You always felt a safe and warm embrace just by a single touch of him. As you watched the movie, a scene was playing where the main character is making out with his girlfriend. 39 was suddenly blushing. "Are you okay, 39?" You asked. "Uh... Yea." 39 said. You could tell something was wrong. As the scene came on to be a sex scene, 39 blushed even more. "39, what's wrong?" You asked. "The problem is now I'm horny as fuck." He said. You blushed and you both stared at each other. "Oh, sorry abou-" You were interrupted by 39 crashing his robotic lips on yours. As soon as his lips hit yours, he slipped his tongue in as well. You tried to push him away to protest, but you couldn't. One reason why is that he was too heavy to push off. He is a robot after all. Another reason was that he was just so good... You couldn't just pull away. Eventually, he came to a stop with the kisses. "I want you to help me with something..." 39 said. "What's that, 39?" You asked. 39 then pulled out his huge member. The laid down on the couch. "I want to be inside of you..." 39 said. You blushed even more. "I don't know, 39..." You said. "C'mon, don't you want to ride daddy's cock?" 39 said seductively. You smiled nervously. You wanted to satisfy him. You nodded in agreement. He smirked. You took off your pants, panties, and shirt. You had no bra on underneath. You got on top of 39, and his member was inserted inside of you. You went up and down on his big, hard cock. "(Y/N)..." 39 moaned. You soon decided to go a little faster on him. "God, (Y/N)! Your so goddamn tight!" 39 moaned once more. You moaned as well. 39 suddenly slapped your ass. You stopped. 39 smirked once again. "Turn around." 39 ordered. You nodded, and twisted around without taking yourself off of his member. "Oh my fucking god, (Y/N)..." 39 moaned. You smirked and started to play with his member once again. You went up and down, teasing and playing with him. He slapped your ass once again. He chuckled as moaned. "Do you like that?" He asked. You nodded. "Good. Because that's how I'm going to mark you..." 39 said. "W-what?" You asked. He then slapped your ass once more. "Its going to be how people know your mine..." He said. "Your gonna have my handprint on your ass all fucking day!" 39 said. You moaned, wanting more. "Turn around again." 39 demanded. You obeyed, and turned around to face him. You bounced up and down. "Do you want me to cum in your mouth or inside of you?" 39 asked. You thought. "Cum inside of me..." You said. "I can do that..." 39 chuckled as you went faster. You both came when you finally had to, and you both collapsed on the couch. You were both hot, sweaty messes. You fell asleep, and 39 cuddled you.