Baby Bunnies!

(This is a request from @springysweet1987 . Sorry it took me so long to make it, I was grounded from my Phone for a while so, yeah. Hope you enjoy!)

*Everybody knew that you were married to an animatronic bunny named 39. It was a bit unusual, but most of your friends and neighbors did not mind it. One day, you felt sick. So, you drove yourself to the doctors, not telling 39. As soon as you got with the doctor, he took a few tests on you. Then, you got the results.*

"Hello, Miss (L/N). I took a few tests, and the results are a bit shocking. You're pregnant." The doctor said. "Pregnant?" You thought you misheard him, (IS SHE GREGNANT?! XD Just kidding.) but the doctor nodded. You couldn't believe it. And so many things were running through your head. "What will 39 think? What will our babies look like? Are we going to afford all of the stuff to take care of a baby?". You soon left after that. You immediately went home to tell 39. You were so excited but worried and terrified. As soon as you got home, you got out of the car and walked up to your apartment complex. As you climbedup the stairs, it was as if fear was following. You unlocked the door of your apartment and walked in. 39 was sitting on the couch, playing video games. "Hey, (Y/n)." 39 greeted. "Hey 39... I have some news." You told him. 39 paused his game and looked at you. "What is it?" 39 asked. You took a deep breath. "I'm... Pregnant." You said. 39 just stared at you. He got up from the couch, and hugged you. "I... Can't believe it..." 39 said. You hugged him back. "This is the most happiest day of my life!" 39 hugged tighter, picking you up and twirling you around. You laughed, happy that he was happy. You both than shared a kiss.

*Almost a year later* (Lol, idk how long birth takes, so don't yell at me in the comments for this.)

You were in the hospital in labor, and 39 was nervously waiting outside. You yelled and screamed as you pushed and pushed until... You heard a baby crying. But it wasn't just one baby... It was two!  The doctor took hold of both of the babies. "One is a boy, the other is a girl!" The doctor said. And as soon as you held your babies, you started to tear up. 39 walked in the room. The doctor and nurses gave you two some privacy. "Aww... They're adorable!" 39 said, looking up at you. Tears ran down your face. "Why are you crying, (Y/n)?" 39 asked. "I'm just so happy..." You said. 39 kissed your forehead. You smiled, as you rested your head.