Am I? (Pt 1)

Your POV
I got up at 5:45am and did my morning routine. I went down to see if someone is already awake to inform them that I will be leaving already, but found no one. Instead of disturbing them I just wrote a letter and post it at the fridge and went to school to meet Taehyung. I got out of the house at 7:30 since I decided to walk. While walking I saw Taehyung, I run to him and shouted at him, well not really shout at him more on like to startle him. He looked at me while holding his chest, "Hey, since we already met here let's just go to Gyeongbokgung." I said while controlling my laughter and be nodded in reply.

Taehyung's POV
While I was walking towards school someone shouted my name and I got startled. I looked behind me only to find out it was Y/N. She told me to just go straight to Gyeongbokgung and I just nodded since my heart was beating so fast. Not because of being startled but because I saw her.

----TIME SKIP----

(Still Taehyung's POV)
"Hey, since we already finished out project, don't you want to go out? Kinda just getting to know each other."
She just smiled at me. "And I'll take that as a yes." I chuckled. We were talking at the park and didn't realize that it was already getting dark. I looked at the stars so did she and some questions of mine just popped out of my mind.
    Why do I feel like this? Since I met her I'm slightly changing and don't know if I'm still the cold person who I used to be mostly to girls. Every time I see her, my heart would just start beating so fast. Every time I see her, she lights up the dark path along my way. Why do I feel this every time I see her and especially when I'm with her? Do I...... already like her? Am I....... falling for her?

Your POV
We were laughing and talking together and didn't realize it was already night. After a while, there was silence and we both looked at the stars. Some questions popped out in my mind.
      Why do I feel like I'm already close to Taehyung when I only met him few days ago. Why do I feel like he has my trust. Why do I feel excited about seeing her? Why would my heart beat so fast if I see him. Why can he make me smile and happy that others can't do? Why do I feel like my memories faded away when I'm with him? Why does he light my path which used to be a dark path. Have I already........ fallen for him? Am I..... falling for him?

I was looking at the stars while he broke the silence. "Why don't we already go home. I mean it's already getting late" I smiled at him and told him, " Could I stay at your house for tonight? I'm not insisting to but I just feel lonely at our house since no is there. My parents are on business trip." "No, it's alright. I also don't have someone with at our house." He replied and smiled at me with his rectangular smile. He called his driver to pick us up here.