Oh No! (Pt 2)

Taehyung's POV
I decided to scare her since it was so quiet and I also remembered the time when she startled me.
"BOO!!" It startled her as expected. She looked at me until our eyes met.
"Y/N??!!" As soon as our eyes met I saw bruises and cuts in her face. She quickly looked away as I said her name.
"Y/N....." She quickly stood up but I was faster and grabbed her wrist making her stop.

Your POV
I immediately stood up before he could say anything else but he grabbed my wrist making me stop. He pulled me to look at him but my eyes just looked at the floor. He used his index finger to make me look at him, I winced since he touched one of my bruise. He removed his finger, instead he removed my hood. Well, it made me look at him.
"Yah! Y/N what happened to you? Where did you all get this bruise and cuts?" He asked me worriedly.
"Not your problem." I replied.
"It's my problem too you know. Did this happened during Saturday night? I told I should've just walked with you."
"Ok fine. I admit it was that night okay. And no need for you to walk me home that night I handled them and you were there you might also get bruised."
"Y/N......" He stopped as the bell rang

•••Bell ring•••

"Well it looks like we need to go back to our class now. The next subject is History right? We still need to pass out project." Before he can say anything else I immediately went out of the rooftop and went to class followed by Taehyung behind me.

Jimin's POV
I saw Y/N and Taehyung enter the class together. I don't know why I feel kinda jealous over Taehyung.
      Wait what? What are you even thinking about jealousy? I'm a player and players doesn't easily fall in love.
Or can they.......?

A/N:
Sorry for the short and boring chapter.