Chapter 2: The Past

Author's note:

     Guys for clarification this 3 consecutive chapters shows of what happened 4 years ago.  Sorry for late updates and pls bear with grammatical and typos error, di bale bawi na lang ako.... here's my treat sweeties! enjoy reading. dont forget to leave a  comment, i'd love to hear your feedbacks, vote and be a fan....  lovelots <3

                                                                                                                                              xoxo♥

                                                                                                                                                   Exotic_trio

______________________________________________________________________________________

Thalia's POV

Condo Unit:

     When i  reached my pad. The moment i step on my room, there it goes again the pain, emotions, and tears, it all burst out. "what's with this day!" i sat on the carpeted floor and hug my knees, yes nasaktan ako, nasasaktan at masasaktan. This is unbearable.

     I grab his picture on top of my table, nakakatawang isipin kasi hanggang ngayon ay nahihirapan parin akong itapon ang mga bagay na nakapagpapa-alala sa kanya. Maybe it's simply because i'm not totally over him.

" Aarrggh.... how could you do this to me?" sa sobrang galit ko i throw and let it hit the floor.

*craaaaash* There, it shattered into pieces, just like me, not just my heart but the whole of me. But something caught my attention, a Letter that was attached inside the picture frame. A letter that could change everything if I was just brave enough to hand it over him.

            I pick it up, and with my blurry vision i read it and feel the pain came rushing.

Dear Andrew,

     The day I saw you, is the day you captured my heart. I secretly glance you a far, to hid this feeling but how long this could last. For I am tired of keeping this inside. You're so close yet so far. That thousand of miles secern us. I am obnoxious sometimes, but its my way to still a single minute of your time. You may not notice it , coz you are surrounded by bunch of friends. But hey! you're the only one who makes me feel this way. By just simple "hi"  from you, is a great reason that made my heart beat and sparkling my day. I'm wondering is this be love or infatuation. Whatever it is I will be here forever,  even were too far from one another~~

FLASHBACK

Thairyn Lianna Sy is the name, 1/4 korean, chinese, american and lastly Filipino. i attend music and ballet classes and trying to live on my parents expectations. 13 years of age, a freshman student of Oxford Academy. Grew up with a golden spoon at my mouth for my parents are both in the field of business, my dad is engage in an automotive industry  while mom owns  numbers of clothing lines. I had an older brother named Thunder Liam Sy, who keeps on breaking every girls heart~????

"hey, what's with this "break every girls heart"?? he's not! okay" my best friend exclaims while throwing deadly stares at me, napaghahalataang fangirl ni kuya.

"and girlfriend Ms. Scott say, say something about yourself, not everything.." dagdag pa niya I faced her  with a bored look and say  

"what do  you care? at anong sabi ng 1 whole paper ko sa 2 pages back to back mo?" kung makapagsulat naman kasi parang walang bukas, mukhang may balak magpadala ng sulat kay Ms. Charo, pang MMK???