Chapter 5:

Thalia's POV

"Okey Everyone move, ang mga props iset na We shouldn't waste time.Keep moving." Umaligawngaw ang boses ni Sir Gino sa Backstage it's 1 in the afternoon at mamayang 5 na ang play namin.

I felt my phone rang I look at the caller's ID it was my mom calling "Hello mom, aren't you coming?"

"We'll try baby,swear me and daddy ok? don't be sad. good luck do your best honey." kausap ko si mommy sa Phone nasa Japan sila ni Daddy for some business trip their trying hard to catch up pero mukang malabo na sila maka habol. I can't hide the fact that I'm sad, because I did this for them *sigh*

"Cassy?? God not now? Pano na to?"sir Gino caught the attention of everyone sa pag sigaw niya.

"Sir, I'm really sorry, I didn't see this coming." Oh shoot! mangiyak na sabi ni cassy na may na mamalat at medyo basag na boses Throat Allergy!!

To do naman ang comfort sa kanya ni Andrew. May coffee coffee pang nalalaman tsss.

You're very Lucky Wendy you got my Peter Pan. (I've said in mind)

"What now? Cassandra you left me no choice, Thalia you're going to be Wendy. Kabisado mo naman ang line right?" sir Gino asked, I gave a small nod. "And Cassy you'll be Tinkerbell. Now everybody back to your business."

Halos mapatalon ako sa saya, but I just cant. If I'm on the different situation may be I could.

"NO! Direct no!" umiiyak na sabi ni Cassy pleading to sir Gino " I can still do it Please, Andrew help me."

"Sssh calm down Cass." Andrew said trying to calm her down. Oh here they go again.

"Thalia can't do that, she's a noob, bago pa lang siya, how could you trust her? she'll ruin the show I'm undeniably better than her." Cassy yelled. She really looked pathetic. I saw Brich took a step forward to face her.

"What did you say? It's you who ruined the show from the first place, be thankful for Thalia could save you." Nagagalit na sabi ni Brich, right she's here beside me, moral support daw but I think I need her more than that.

"You know what, I think the role of being TinkerBell suits you better kasi si TinkerBell di naman nagsasalita so you better stop complaining and blaming my bestfriend and Shut your mouth up! Got it." Brich said while glaring at her. I really love this girl beside me.

And with that the backstage is filled with laughters yung iba nag pipigil lang.

"Stop!!How dare the two of you." sigaw niya sabay turo samin."And you Thairyn, nakapasok ka lang sa audition akala mo kung sino kana, Just like an alphabet I came before U."

"Enough all of you!! Well stick to the plan, Cassy fix yourself and act at your age. Thalia I'm sorry for dragging you into this all of a sudden. " Sir Gino said to me politely

I keep myself calm, kahit gusto ko ng magwala sa inis and with my head up high I blow my line.

"I Don't mind sir, there's always someone whose going to mock your dreams. I understand Cassy, were in a Democratic country she's just voicing out her jealousy and insecurities."

PLAY

I can see that everyone is doing their best Cassy is doing her best not to utter a word too. The play went good so far. Malapit na kami sa last part.

(AN: guys ito yung part na kong saan bibigyan ni wendy c peter pan nang kiss for the last goodbye daw utos yan ni captain hook (^.^)v)

Wendy: Peter I'm sorry I must grow up.