Stories

Ahsoka and Sabine had finally found Ezra. Although Ezra looked very different than before, but Sabine had changed herself too. Many things had changed. But for Sabine it was the most important thing to bring Ezra back to Lothal. When Ahsoka landed the shuttle next to Ezra's tower, Ezra and Sabine walked out of the shuttle.

"Wow ... everything has changed completely, the sky is blue, the city looks a lot nicer and you can see the sea too, even the grass that was destroyed by the empire is all there again, everything looks like the vision I had in the past. " Ezra said and was amazed.

"Everything changed after you saved Lothal." Sabine said with a smile.

"Even you have changed, Sabine, your armor looks very different, and you also cut and dyed your hair." Ezra said with a smile. Sabine blushed and rubbed her short hair.

"Well it was time to change my hair again." Sabine said with a smile. Ezra smiled and walked through the tall grass, followed by Sabine.

"Tell me, Sabine, what happened after I disappeared?" Ezra asked, walking beside Sabine. "A lot things." Sabine said with a smile.

"What's Zeb doing now, I mean, is he still with Hera and Chopper? " Ezra asked.

"No. He went back with Kallus on his home planet after the war." Sabine said. Ezra smiled and looked around.

"And what about Hera and Chopper, is Hera living with her father now?" Ezra asked curiously.

"No, you will not believe it, but Hera has a son, his name is Jacen Syndulla, he loves flying, just like Hera, and well, you know how Kanan used to be, Jacen is just like him." Sabine said and smiled. Ezra looked surprised at Sabine.

"Wait ... Hera and Kanan have a son? Wow I can not wait to meet him and teach him Jedi stuff!" Ezra said cheerfully and tackled Sabines shoulder playfully. Sabine shook her head.

"You're still the same Ezra, I'm really glad to have you back, I bet the others will be happy about it too." Sabine said cheerfully.
"Come on, I have to show you something." Sabine said and took Ezra's arm and ran with him to her painting of what she had painted from the Ghost crew.

"I painted this after you disappeared." Sabine said and looked at her painting.

"Sabine ... I do not know what to say, unless it's just beautiful." Ezra said and looked at each member of the crew. His eyes stopped when he saw Kanan. "I think it's a shame that Kanan can never see what it's like when the Empire is destroyed ... he'll never see his son too." Ezra said sad. Sabine put her hand on Ezra's shoulder.

"He will always be with us Ezra and watch over us." Sabine said softly. Ezra looked at her and smiled.

"That's right, what did you do all the time when I was gone?" Ezra asked.

"Me? I protected Lothal." Sabine said and smiled.

"I knew I can count on you." Ezra smiled and hugged Sabine.  Sabine hugged Ezra too. Together, they walked back to Ezra's tower. The two talked for a very long time, until they finally fell asleep. A long day was over. But this is not the end.

New chapter online. I hope you like it. And thanks for 100 followers. Thank you for all the votes and reads on my stories.