Ezra and Sabine

Some time later. Ezra and Sabine were still trapped. Even though they are already grown-up, they were a bit scared that one of them would be killed. Ezra meditated while Sabine thought through a plan.

"Do you already have a plan?" Ezra asked.
Sabine shook her head

"unfortunately not, unless you are small enough to go through the ventilation shaft." She said.

Ezra rolled his eyes. "I said it before and I like to say it again, I don't do that anymore, it only reminds me of the time when I was still living alone." Ezra said as he got an idea.

"But since I was trapped with Thrawn for a few days, I know how he is." Ezra said and walked to the cell door and used the force to open the door. The door opened and Ezra and Sabine ran out of the cell.

"Why didn't you do that earlier? Then we'd be back with Hera and Jacen long ago." Sabine said and ran back to tower next to Ezra. Sabine felt a little strange about being captured. They had never escaped Thrawn so easily in the past.

Ezra and Sabine started to having dinner. Ezra looked at Sabine and knew he had to tell her now.
"Sabine, I know I owe you abig explanation for leaving like that." He said.

"Yes, you do." She answered and looked at him. "But I think we can talk about this tomorrow. I'm very tired after all this." She asked.

"Yes." He said and then, he yawned. Sabine got up and went to a small supply closet and took out a pillow and a blanket

"Here." She said and gave Ezra the pillow and the blanket.

"Thanks." He said and prepared the couch, then he laid down. "Night, 'Sabine."

"Night, Ezra." She said.

It was around midnight and Sabine tossed and turned in her bed; she couldn't sleep, even if she had been telling herself that Ezra was back, she feared that when morning came he wouldn't be there and everything would be a dream. The Mandalorian got up quietly from the bed and walked to the couch were Ezra was sleeping. She sighed when she saw him sleeping on the couch, she turned around to return to her bed but before she could start walking, a voice called her.

"Can't sleep?" Ezra asked half-asleep.

"How did you know?" She asked.

"I'm a Jedi remember?" He said and sat up. Sabine rolled her eyes.

"Besides, you have been rolling and turning around on your bed.." Ezra said. She blushed lightly.

"I'm sorry.." She said.

"You're afraid I'm not going to be here when you wake up." He answered. Sabine nodded and Ezra sighed sadly and walked to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"Sabine, I'm not going to leave you again, I promise." Ezra said

He had never saw her so vulnerable, the five years of his absence. Sabine wrapped her arms around him and hide her face in his shoulder.

"How can I help you?" He asked.

"Do something like this." She said and kissed Ezra.

Ezra was  surprised by the sudden action but kissed her back, Sabine wrapped her arms around him and smile. Ezra couldn't believe he was kissing Sabine. The girl of his dreams.
When they broke apart, Sabine rested her head on his shoulder and sighed happily.

"Sabine?" He asked.

"Yes?" She asked.

"When did you find out…?" He said slowly.

"A few days after you disappeared with Thrawn." She said.

"Why you didn't say anything?" He asked.

"I was afraid." She answered.

"Why didn't you showed it to me?" Ezra asked.

"Because I was afraid of your reaction and because I thought you didn't feel the same way anymore like in the past." She said sadly and looked down. .Ezra hugged her.

"I could never stop loving you and I never will. We know each other for a very long time. I could never forget you." He said.

"You love me?" Sabine asked surprised. Ezra blushed and nods.

"yes, I love you." He said.

Sabine felt a smile forming on her face and look at him.

"I love you." She said and kissed him again.

"Do you need something else?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Can you sleep next to me?" Sabine asked. "I don't want that you dissappear tomorrow" She said.

"Of course." He said and the walked to the bed and laid down. Sabine climbed on the bed and crawled between his arms and he wrapped them around her form.

"Night, Ezra." She said and fall asleep next to him.

"Night "Sabine." He said and fall asleep.