F-feelings?

You heard a knock at the door "Come in!" You yelled, Lumière opened the door "Bonjour Madame" he walked over to your bedside as you were rubbing your eyes and yawned "Hi Lumi" he pecked you on the cheek "and may I ask... what that was for?" He slyed and laughed in his THICC French accent "I couldn't resist such a belle femme" he winked and you blushed while rolling your eyes "y'know... Lumière im not as perfect as you think.."
"NONSENSE MADEMOISELLE, you're beautiful, kind, and-"  Lumière was interrupted by the sound of you crying... "My dear.. what's wrong? Did I say something to upset you?" You sniffled and wiped your tears "N-no I just... When my mother and father abandoned me I had to make money... so I-" you were interrupted by Lumière hugged you "it's okay my love, I understand... you're still beautiful, kind and caring plus... you're not like that anymore" you smiled and hugged him back. You always felt... warm and happy around lumière, like... like you were safe and nothing could ever hurt you. Did you have feelings for my brothers best friend??

Lumières Pov

I love her... she knows I love her, I've made it so obvious haven't I? Should I invite her for dinner? What if she doesn't even feel the same... should I confess? So many things were going through my mind, I don't know what to do! I'll ask Cogsworth!!

~Times skip~

"Yes! Mrs Potts, chip, get the Roast ready for dinner and... LUMIÈRE! Just who I wanted to talk to!"
"R-right but cogsy.. I gotta ask you somet-" Cogsworth continued to talk about dinner and realized lumière wanted to say something "ahh... sorry you wanted to say something?" Lumière looked relieved "okay... I wanted to ask... about my feelings for Y/N..?" Cogsworth was looking at a list and looked up in shock and excitement
"W-well?" Lumière stuttered "lumière... Confess then ask her to a dinner"

A/N: Hey guys... okay so this chapter is gonna be a little short because I gotta think what I want to happen... if u happen to have any suggestions please comment, Thanks😊.
~Salena (396 words)