Date nighttttt :))

A/N: okayyy before I start this chapter I just wanna say, all chapters are gonna be around 3-4 hundred words or more.

Y/N POV
What to wear? What to wear? I looked through my closet and tried to find my nicest dress. "MADAME GARDROBE!!!!" She came running into my bedroom looking worried "Yes my dear?!???" She saw my whole closet basically on the floor
"Oh my.. I'll help you find something gorgeous! Now what's the occasion?" She looked through my floor clothes and what was left in my closet "I.. have a date" she looked at me in shock "Who's the lucky man?" She said as she started looking at a Blue Dress "Lumière...?" She looked at me in total shock "My dear, lumière? Like... used to be a candle lumière?" I nodded "Yes.." she ran up to me and hugged me "I've found the perfect dress!!"

"it's beautiful! Thank you so much Madame" She curtsied and left my room

Lumières Pov
I already know exactly what I'm wearing! My lucky Tuxedo

Lumières Pov I already know exactly what I'm wearing! My lucky Tuxedo

(IS THAT MATHIAS?^^) I bet she's going to look beautiful... I'm so nervous! What if I mess something up? Oh dear... I hear footsteps coming this way...

Clip

Clop

Clip

Clop

As they get closer and closer... I looked behind me and saw

/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
Cogsworth >|:( "COGSY YOU IDIOT I THOUGHT YOU WERE Y/N!!" He looked at me in shock "L-lumière? I thought you were having dinner with y/n?" I glared at him "Yes I am, I'm waiting for her to get ready >:l" he sighed "ill just pass by then... good luck!" I turned around and saw y/n standing behind me... my word.. she's beautiful, her dress her hair, her everything... it's all so perfect!

Narrator Pov
Lumière held out his arm and led Y/n to the dinner table. "y/n you look Beautiful" he said very softly and looked her directly in her Glowing E/C eyes.

~time skip to after dinner~

Lumière and Y/n were on the balcony ledge. "L-Lumière?" Lumière looked up "Yes my love?" Y/n blushed and looked up at him "I.. I have feelings for you..." Lumière smiled "I know" he scooted beside her and cuddled her for warmth "I just don't think it's best we are together at the moment Lumière... I just... I'm sorry" Lumière tried to seem happy and fake smiled "That's a great idea my love, it's best.. because plumette would kill me and you just take your time" y/n looked down and frowned "I'm sorry.." Lumière got up and left the room "Oh no......"

A/N: Hehehehehhehhehehehe what's gonnna happen nexttttt????