Question Mark

Description: Welcome to my blogging website, where i blog my life and tell interesting stories!

Blog 1

I felt like i should start a blog . . . maybe people who have also gone through a traumatic event can relate. Paranoia was the only emotion i've felt for the past few days. I couldn't even remember the last time I slept. But who could sleep after what i've been through. A year ago my girlfriend was murdered right in front of me. The memories were still fresh in my brain. The event played over and over in my head. Every time I would close my eyes all i could see was that black nailed bat covered in her blood. Looking back on the event sent shivers down my spine as if it was still happening. The image of the woman stained in my memory. The woman had a undertoned Chocolate skin complexion, and long black hair that was up in a ponytail. Bloody chains wrapped around her ankles and went up her legs. Her black crop top shirt had a white question mark on it. And her short black shorts, which had smaller chains hanging from them, were cut on the sides. She wore a black mask with a white sharp teeth smile animation on the mouth part, and black gloves. For some reason she spared my life. I remember her green eyes that made contact with mine before she slightly giggled and walked out of the apartment.

Blog 2:

I didn't attend my own girlfriends funeral and I haven't left my apartment since that day. I received a letter in the mail 2 days after.

"My beloved Daniel, I hope you're not still mad at me. Skyler was getting in the way of our relationship. I couldn't have you getting to comfortable with a slut like her.

~ Love Question Mark."

I couldn't believe what i was reading, I contacted the police but they were no help. They couldn't find the woman who did it because there was no murder weapon or fingerprints left at the crime scene. There wasn't even fingerprints on the letter that matched the description I gave. I couldn't move until my lease was up but I started spending most of my time at my parents house. They were old but I was close to them Especially my mom. If anything happens to me i want my best friend Coby to take care of my dog and delete my cell phone history.

Blog 3: Late Update

I'm alive! Thank you all for the concerning comments and nice messages i've received since my first two updates. I finally gotten my own apartment far away from my old one. After a year had gone by the letters from this Question Mark girl had stopped and I was finally ready to move on. I still suffer from night terrors but not as frequently. I was seeing a therapist once a week and he had suggested that I should start dating again. Today, I invited a girl named Jennifer over to my place. We had been texting back and forth for a while and i had gotten to know her through text. I'm hoping it goes well, wish me luck!

Blog 4: I made a terrible mistake. My hands are shaking while i'm typing this . . . before i start to tell what happened, and what is happening i want to say to the thousands of people that read my blogs. If i come up missing i want my mom to know that i love her. She knows it all ready but if those are my last words to her i want her to know that. I'm unable to call 911 at the moment and i have no idea where i am so just please make sure that my mom gets that message. Okay now here's what happened. All I remember is opening the door after hearing loud and fast knocks. When i opened the door i was automatically hit with a black object that instantly knocked me out. When i was conscious, all i could see was pitch black. I tried to examine my surroundings using my senses. I could automatically tell that a blindfold was covering my eyes. I remember the cloth brushing against my eyelashes when i tried to open my eyes. I tried to lean forward but was pulled back by what felt like chains. I could feel chains wrapped around my neck and waist holding me down to a chair. I clenched my hand into a fist while feeling the wood pierce under my nails. My heart started racing once i started to comprehend what was going on. I tried not to panic but i found myself hyperventilating. "You're Awake," a familiar husky woman voice spoke, causing me to jump. "Where have i heard that voice" i briefly thought to myself before my mind started racing. I head chains slide across the floor. "We can finally have the date i always wanted. I just had to get that whore out of the way first." She said as the sound of chains got louder. "You know, it really hurt my feelings seeing you cry over her when i'm the one that really loves you." Her voice sounded so familiar, at this point i knew she was Question Mark but i had never heard the attackers voice. So where have we met before? I struggled to get my hands free but the more i pulled, the tighter the chains felt. All of a sudden i heard the sound of chains swinging. Following up with the sound was a dreadful overwhelming pain impact my left knee. I could feel the bones shatter, sharp nails digging in my skin, the pain was unbearable. I was crying but a huge lump in my throat made me unable to make a sound. The pain was so horrible i could barely breathe. "I really don't want to hurt you babe . . but you give me no choice" She put what felt like a sock in my mouth and held my face with her hand tightly. Her thumb nail piercing my left cheek and her pointer, middle, ring, and pinky finger piercing the right side of my face. I could feel how close her face was. When i tried to turn my face she dug her nails in my face harder. "Stop struggling and enjoy our date that I waited so very patiently for us to have." She spoke through her teeth. She pushed my face back and all i could hear was her footsteps walking away as chains followed. "Are you hungry? I prepared food" Her voice changed and was suddenly soft. She removed the sock from my mouth and put a pineapple up to my lips. I turned my head trying not to accept anything from her. She grabbed my hair and forced my head to face her. "I have no problem marrying a dead corpse", she said in a more harsh tone. "Eat!" she raised her voice while pushing the pineapple against my lips. I slowly ate at the pineapple praying in my mind that i could make it out alive. "You're obviously not hungry right now so i'll wait." She sat on my lap which was now covered in blood. "You might pass out and possibly died due to blood loss so why not spend these moments holding you." She said wrapping her arms around both the chair and my neck. "Please let me go" my voice was dry and shaky but that was the last thing i said before passing out. I'm currently in a dark room with no windows. I woke up to find myself on a bunch of pillows and blankets that for a bed. My leg was wrapped up.I had already tried to leave but the door is locked and it's not easy to break down. My Computer was beside me when i woke up. On my note pab was a bunch of letters she had written for me in hopes that i'd wake up. I don't have any internet but i am writing this blog as a way to try and keep myself calm in this situation.