Bring it on

I moved my hips as the beat of the music  blasted through the room with sweaty bodies cheeing me on. 

The lyrics finished as i swayed my hips one last time.  I went up to jessie and stood in front of her . 

" Bring it on" i whispered as i backed up and she started to move to the beat. I laughed at her as she almost fell when she was dancing. When she was done dancing i put my hands up as is saying idk . I went up to her and said

" You just can't beat me , just stop trying" i smirked at her as i backed away from her and she  yelled, " just watch, tomorrow i'll beat your sorry ass then im be the star of the show!" she stormed off pissed. Everybody started to free style dance as I danced with my crew. 

The next day i got up and dressed in a white crop top that said ' SWAG ' on it and some blue jean shorts with my nikes( on the side) I ran some errands for my mom and sister and i had to apply my sisters into school which took about 6 hours in total cuz my mom had  A LOT of errands.I took home food for dinner and headed to the club. I got into my  shiny red charger. I  had to pick up my best friend jasmine from her cousins house. Shes in my dance group. Thats how we met. I got to her house and parked in front of it.I honked the horn and wait for her to come out.

When she came out i nooticed we almost had the same outfit but her crop top was sky blue. Me and her both had our ears , belly buttons,tongues, and nose peirced and we were  both wearing gold hoop earings.

"Hey babes!" she squeled and huged me as she got in.

"Ready to beat the bitches ass?" i asked her.

" Hell yeah i aint got time for her bullshit" she replied as i stepped on the gas and drove to the club. We got out of my car abd walked towards the door. I shook hands with a few people i knew. We got into the club and i said to jasmine,

' hey im gonna go get a drink" 

" ok just come look for me whenever" she replied. I got to the bar and there was this really hot guy there. He had on black leather jacket and black skinny jeans. His hair was styled in a quiff with a section of blonde in it. I sat down on a spinny stool. I looked at the guy again and saw he was looking at me. He quickly turned his head away and i smirked. There was a bunch of people at the bar so my drink was gonna take a while.

" Whats your name beautiful?" the hot guy asked.

" jamie, whats yours?" i asked

" Zayn" he replied.

" well zayn i have some business to take care " i said and got up to go find jasmine.

" Well bring it on bitch cuz its not like you can beat jamie anyway' i heard jasmine say. The music for ' shower' by becky G started to play. I went up to jasmine and she said

"she wants to battle"

" fine but dont get mad when i beat your sorry ass" i said and started moving my hips to the beat. I started to move my shoulders and my hands to the chorus of the song. When it got to the middle of the song i stopped dancing.

" lets see what you got" i said to jesse and she started to 'dance' She was doing some wierd wiggly shit she was waving her arms in the air and jumping up and down. OK?

When she was finshed  me and jasmine were on the floor laughing so hard. She looked pissed because she knew we beat her. Again.

" Alright thats it its time for someone else to rule this club!' jesse yelled and everyone shook there heads 'no' . Jesse threw her fist at me but i caught it and twisted it behind her back. 

" You see, thats not what other people want so were gonna leave it the way it is" i whispered in her ear. I  let her arm go and she turned towards me. She had tears streaming down her face. She turned back around and stormed out of the club.We laughed at her and went to the bar .

"Serves that bitch right" Jasmine said.

" Mmhm" i replied.