The Wetting

Eddie was currently in a car with the Losers on a road trip. He was having a great time, he even got to sit by his crush, Richie. He was cuddled up to the boy, which, even though Eddie didn't know it yet, made Richie really happy.

     Everything was going well until Eddie started squirming around. He had to pee. Bad. But, they were currently no where near any stops for Eddie to pee at, and it was too dangerous to just pull over. Eddie knew all of this, so he kept his mouth shut.

     Eventually, though, it became an emergency.

     "Hey, Beverly?" Eddie asked. Bev was driving the car.

     "Yeah?"

     "When is the closest stop? I have to use the bathroom."

     "Another half hour. Think you'll be alright?"

     Eddie was not going to be alright, he just knew it. He was on the verge of tears, but he just nodded. He didn't want to cause any trouble. Richie noticed his discomfort, though. Luckily the car was so big that it was basically a bus, and Richie and Eddie were alone at the back, allowing them some privacy.

     "Eddie, baby, you'll be okay. Just try not to think about it, okay?"

     Eddie let worried tears fall. He winced as they hit a bump, a tinsey bit of urine escaping him, but not enough to show.

     "Chee, I'm scared, I need to pee so fucking bad."

     Richie picked the small boy up, setting him in his lap.

     "You'll be okay, baby boy."

     "No, Chee, I'm not gonna make it!"

     Eddie was full on crying, luckily none of the other Losers noticed.

     "You can go, baby."

     "W-what?"

     "Go potty. I won't tell anyone. I'll hold you."

     "N-no, that's worse." Eddie said, though he didn't mean it. He wet himself all the time when he was alone, but he was diapered then. It was more comfy.

     "How is it worse, baby?"

     Eddie blushed.

     "W-well, I'm not comfy." Eddie wiggled around, hoping Richie would understand.

     He did.

     "I'll buy you some diapers when we stop and I'll change you, okay? But for now you need to go so that you don't have to worry anymore."

     Eddie closed his eyes and cuddled up against Richie, relieving himself. He felt tears of embarrassment stream down his face as he did so. He felt warm and baby-like, and he felt himself slip into little space. He felt Richie push on his tummy so that he'd go a little more, which ended up being a lot more.

     TIME SKIP BITCHES

     When they finally arrived at a stop, Richie bought Eddie pretty pink princess diapers as promised. He took the baby into the bathroom and changed him after the diapers were bought, then he took him to the baby aisle to find stuffies, pacis, and bottles. They bought a lot of stuff, which Richie hid in his bag so that none of the Losers would discover Eddie's secret. Eddie was his baby, and that was final.