Chapter 5

"Hey Bruce u think their is a chance Kenzie could have gained powers from the test we did over the summer" Mr.Stark asked.

Test? was all I could think of.

Back to Kenzie's POV

I felt myself beginning to gain some strength and I finally was able to open my eyelids.
The blurriness of my eyes make it hard so see who was in the room.

"KENZIE" Peter ran over to me and kissed my head. I smiled and slowly sat up to see my dad and Bruce looking at something.

"Dad what happened" I asked not able to recall why the hell I was passed out.

"I'm Honey why don't u come see for yourself" my dad sounded in disbelief. I walked over to the desktop computer and watched the video of the recent event.

"Holy fu-" I said in amazement causing Peter to cover my mouth.

"Hey Mr.Stark um do u really think she has powers" Peter asked in his cute yet not hitting puberty voice.

"Well son we'll have to run a few test but it looks like Kenzie here has the ability to create a protecting forcefield bubble, um invisibility, super speed, and possibly telekinesis." Bruce went on as I squealed

"What the fu-" I put my hand over Peters mouth returning the favor.

"Welp I guess that means welcome to the Avengers lil one" Wilson said and I couldn't help but smile

"What no no no" my dad babbled on as we all laughed.

Then our attention was drawn to lil Skylar standing in the doorway w a snap back and sunglasses and she free styled.
"Kenzie's new powers are a mystery, will the Avenger meet adventure, guess you'll have to wait and see! Wicka Wicka  Word!" Skylar rapped as Gracie dropped her a beat.

We all laughed hysterically and then I thought to myself wow school starts tomorrow "well FU-" Peter covered my mouth.

"Parker I didn't say anything"

"Well I knew you were thinking it"