Chapter 1

The horrid sound of my alarm clock ran through my ears as I groaned.  I got out of bed my vision still a blur  as my head was spinning. I started walking till I hit something hard.

"Ouch" I groaned as I heard laughter fill the air.

"Awww sweetie would you like some help" I heard Gracie laugh as I rested my head on her shoulder. She led me out to the hallway and I walked into the kitchen.

I got out some Lucky Charms and started making myself a bowl. I sat down at the table and began to eat, my eye lids hanging.

Peters Pov

I had just finished my training for the day and I walked into the kitchen for the best thing known to mankind......food.

I came to a stop when I saw McKenzie w her face in a bowl of cereal. First thing I did was take out my phone and took a picture. Then being the good looking boyfriend I am (lmfao cocky much nah jk) I lifted her face out of the bowl.

"Morning princess" I smiled as she looked up at me

"I'm awake I'm awake" she repeated making me laugh

"PARKER, KENZIE GET IN HERE NOW" I heard and unfamiliar voice yell!

Oh no what trouble were we in now!

It's your author! Thank you all for the support on the first book it makes me so happy to know I'm making someone smile of laugh! Hope you all stick around for this book. I don't really know where I'm going w this book but I'll try my best!