Coffin

Hi Leute!

Das ist ein Song von den Black Veil Brides. Er heißt Coffin und is echt cool.  ;)

Take your crosses, I'll live without them! Standing wet in holy rain. When you were baptized, Ignored the problem.That's when I watched you seal your grave.

I tried to save you, But let you drink the pain. A final song now we both know.So I'm not givin' up. Won't let you suffocate me, You find your hell-less home.

I don't owe you anything. You'll only die a dream forgotten. I've got my pride so hear me sing! I'll never let you steal my coffin.

Words as weapons. Pierce into you.

So self-righteous, have it your way. I'm alive and now I'm burning.Say a prayer to end today.

I tried to save you, But let you drink the pain. A final song now we both know. So I'm not givin' up,  Won't let you suffocate me. You find your hell-less home.

I don't owe you anything. You'll only die a dream forgotten.I've got my pride so hear me sing! I'll never let you steal my coffin.

I won't let you steal my after life! I won't let you steal my after life!

So I'm not givin' up, Won't let you suffocate me. You find your hell-less home.

I don't owe you anything. You'll only die a dream forgotten.I've got my pride so hear me sing! I'll never let you steal my coffin.

I don't owe you anything! You'll only die a dream forgotten. I've got my pride so hear me sing! I'll never let you steal my coffin.