Intro~

Callie's POV

I used to be bestfriends with Luke, yes Luke Hemmings. But then one day he just said Callie i cant be your friend anymore. That day was the day i went into depression so i started to self harm, He never found out, never. One day he just decides to come back into my life.

"Hey Callie, how ya doing?" i looked at him like he was some sort of alien

"Who are you talking to?" i asked

He just laughed

"LUKE I'M SERIOUS!" I screamed in his face, then his eyes went dark

"Who gave you the right to shout at me? Your pathetic!" he just got up and left like nothing just happened between us.

i sighed and got up and walked over to my friends Sammy, Jake, Devon and Kasey.

"What was that?" devon asked

"What was what?" i asked her and she just gave me the are you serious look.

"To be honest i dont know"

"Well girl, you gotta get yo se together, stay away from him if he wanna just waltz back into your life then so be it but let me tell you something, nothin gwill be as it used to." Now this is Kasey the protective older sister, she isnt really my sister i just say she is, she isnt older i just say she is.

"well..?" i looked over to Sammy

"What?" i asked because this time i really didnt know what he was gonna say.

"Ill text you" he said and left

hmmm i thought that was strange...

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

laster that evenin i was in my room and i was listening to music when my phone rang,

hello?

Hey its Sammy

Oh Hey Sammy

Hey so umm... about earlier...

Yes go on...

Well... um-i... well ..lu...he...luke he umm... well i guess i should tell you right?