[23] Stop Her

~Jin's POV~
~Few Hours Later~

(Don't play the video above yet)

I walk over to the members with cups of coffee.
Jin: "Any news?"
They all shake their heads.

The doors open as a doctor walks out we all make our way to him.
Hoseok: "Are they both okay?"
Dr. Pak: "Both are stable Mrs. Kim had a panic attack it didn't harm the baby but I suggest for her to stay completely away from anything that causes her stress and fear."
We all nob.

Jungkook: "That was a panic attack?"
Dr. Pak: "Yes. A panic attack is a sudden episode of intense fear that triggers severe physical reactions when there is no real danger or apparent cause. Panic attacks can be very frightening. When panic attacks occur, you might think you're losing control, having a heart attack or even dying."
My eyes widen at the last word.

Hoseok: "What are the symptoms of a panic attack incase it happens again."
Dr. Pak: "Palpitations, pounding heart, or accelerated heart rate. Sweating. Trembling or shaking. Sensations of shortness of breath or smothering. Are the symptoms of a panic attack."
Jin: "Thank you Dr. Pak."
Dr. Pak: "Oh! Ms. Hwa gave me Lee Seulbi's test results. Here you go. Have a good day."

Taehyung grabs the results and we all bow before Dr. Pak walks away.

Jimin: "Open the results! Nownownownow!"
Taehyung tears open the packet and pulls out papers.
Yoongi snatches them out of Taehyung's hands.

Namjoon reads over Yoongi's shoulder as the rest of us stare at them.
Yoongi smirks.
Namjoon sighs in relief.
Jimin: "What does it say hyung?"
Yoongi: "The bitch ain't pregnant!"

I sigh in relief as the others cheer.
Jungkook: "Wait? Where did she go?"
Taehyung: "She's right th-...she was there."

Where is she!?

Jin: "Look for her! We can't let her go to Y/n."

~Y/n's POV~

I slowly open my eyes the white ceiling and lights coming into view. I look around the room.

I'm at the hospital.

I touch my two month baby bump as I press the remote beside the bed to get in a sitting position.

A nurse walks in.
Nurse: "Thank god your awake. Your friends were worried about you." She pours me glass of water with a straw.
Nurse: "Your throat must be very dry. Just take a few sips."

She hands me the glass cup and I take four sips before handing it back to her.
The nurse smiles sweetly at me.

Nurse: "I'll tell your friends that you're awake. Do you want visitors?"
Y/n: "Yes."
The nurse nobs as she walks out of the room.

I rub my baby bump.
Y/n: "Sweetie do you think what that chick said on TV is true? Is she really pregnant with Namjoon's kid? My little buttercup when you're out in the world I'll make sure this whole mess is fixed. I don't know if I love your dad anymore. It hurts being married to him knowing that he cheated on me for two years. I can't love a man who cheated...but don't worry my little ball of light. You'll have both of your parents even if we do get a divorce. I don't know what to do...let me tell you a secret. Your mommy has feelings for her best friend and it scares her. What if it doesn't work out? What if he doesn't feel the same?"

I don't know what to do.

I rub my baby bump and faintly smile.
Y/n: "In a few months I'll have you in my arms. Mommy loves you so so so much."

(Play the video above)

I hear the door open.
I don't look up knowing who it is.
Y/n: "There's no need to worry guys. I'm fine now."
??: "You're a fucking whore!" My eyes widen as I look over to the door and see the chick from the TV.

Y/n: "What are you doing here?"
Seulbi: "I'm Lee Seulbi! The future Mrs. Kim, because of YOU my lovely Joonie won't marry me!"
I frown at her words.
Y/n: "Get out!"
Seulbi walks over to my bedside glaring daggers into my soul.

I slowly back away from her.
Seulbi: "You need to be out of the picture."
I stare at her confused.
Y/n: "You're crazy! Get the fuck out og my room!"
She shakes her head as she smirks evilly.
Seulbi: "I have to get you and that bastard of a kid put of the picture!" I protectively cover my baby bump as Seulbi pulls of the IV from my arm.

Y/n: "OOW!"
I look behind me and see the call button to get a nurse and doctor. I reach my hand towards it.

I scream loudly as Seulbi pulls me down on the bed smothering me with a pillow.

The pillow muffles my screams and covers my eye sight a I try pressing the button.
Seulbi: "DIE! DIE YOU BITCH!"

The heart monitor gets louder and faster as I start to panic.

No! I won't let her kill us!

I dig my nails on her arm with my right hand as I touch the button with my left arm and push multiple times.

Speaker: "DR. PAK! EMERGENCY ON ROOM 203! DR. PAK EMERGENCY ON ROOM 203!"

I let go of the button and with both hands try taking the pillow off me but Seulbi puts her whole weight on it. I try screaming but my cries get muffled. Hot tears run down my eyes.

I scratch at her having no idea what I scratch. I trash my body around.

The heart monitor goes crazy.

??: "GET SECURITY!"
??: "I NEED HELP!"
??: "GET HER OFF HER NOW!!"
Hoseok: "GET THAT BITCH OFF HER!"

Namjoon: "Y/N!"
Taehyung: "YOU FUCKING BITCH!"
Jimin: "WHERE THE FUCK IS SECURITY!"
Jungkook: "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!"
Jin: "JUNGKOOK PULL HER AWAY!"
??: "YOU GUYS CAN NOT BE HERE!"
Yoongi: "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HELP HER!"

Their voices slowly fade away and I stop trashing my body around as I slowly become weak.

Hoseok: "Y/N HOLD ON!"