•chapter 11•

Shout out to: @sushimarch
Thank you for the encouragement!!

"So did you even plan on where we were going?" I question him.

Tom drags me out the door without considering where we were suppose to go on this date. He stops in his place and hums to himself.

"Well, on Earth people usually go to the cinema.  I heard there's this really scary horror movie..wanna check it it?" Tom's voice picks up and I can tell he is really excited.

I couldn't resist his adorable smile, almost like a kid. I smile back and give me a nod in which he replies back with a "YESSSS!" I could only laugh at how cute he is.

~

When arriving at the cinema, we got some good seats close to the top of the cinema which actually looks very private compared to the rest of the theater. Tom brought a huge blanket, popcorn, and one large size drink. As we get seated, he places the drink's straw against my lips.

"You look thirsty." He smirks.

It feels so weird, and all he's doing is sharing the cold beverage. As he holds the styrofoam cup, I lean over and attempt to take a sip in which he covers my mouth with his hand.

"I get first sip." He says as he places the white styrofoam cup against his lips, drinking slowly.

Placing the straw back to my lips he leans towards me."Your turn." He sticks out his tongue playfully.

I will not let this extremely hot demon boy tease me like this, at least not right now. I muster up all my courage as I sip on the straw. Tom's blush is evident even with how dark the theater was.

"It's not fun when my teasing doesn't work, you know." He pouts, putting a piece of popcorn into his mouth.

I shush his pouting as the movie starts. I unintentionally cuddle into him as we watch the movie. I had to admit, this movie was really good so far. I get lost in the movie until I notice Tom on his phone. I didn't mind it until curiosity got the best of me. I lift my head up, laying against his chest, enough to where I can see his phone hiding and notice he's texting someone. Not just anyone..but Star.

I didn't even care to read the messages they were sending back and forth. I remove myself from Tom's chest, pain welling up my heart. He looks at me concerned, but he shrugs it off.

I continue watching the movie, but i don't pay attention to it as much. My mind is clouded with these negative thoughts. I hate this, this feeling. Up until now, love was never an issue in my life and now..and now I'm jealous of my own sister. I get up to go to the bathroom when Tom grabs my wrists, pulling me down on his lap.

"Where do you think you're going?" He coos into my ear. His hot breathe drives me crazy. He keeps making me question my purity, gosh dammit. "Ya know..I've noticed you've been avoiding me lately. Did I do something?"

I stay silent; I want to answer, but the embarrassment of what happened the other night taunts me. And let's not forget my 'innocent love' for him.

"You like Star don't you?" I accidentally spat. I feel like I can't control my own words. "So quit giving me special treatment."

He sighs, looking at me through the dark theater. Every now and then, getting looks from people telling us to be quiet.

"The movie will be over in a few minutes, let's go somewhere else for a while?" He insists, dragging me out of the cinema.

The warm, humid air feels nice compared to the cold theater. Walking hand in hand, Tom guides me to a nearby park. By now, the sky is much more dim with the setting sun. The pink hues paint the sky followed by the dark blue of night.

"Pretty, huh?" Tom ask, leaning back on the bench.

"It really is." I reply.

"Not as pretty as you." He smiles." Is what you were expecting me to say."

I punch his shoulder lightly, giggling at him. "Maybe, maybe not."

We sit in comfortable silence for a little while longer. All the negative emotions I felt before slowly float away. It's just me, Tom, and the sky.

Tom touches my hand."The answer to your question is: No, I don't like Star anymore."

I give him a look of disbelief, not sure how to respond. I then let out a deep breath, " I'm not avoiding you." I look away. "Were you awake at that time?"

He tilts his head questionably. "Hm?"

I explained to him our awkward, yet nice encounter when I got back from my meeting. His face goes 50 shades darker than normal. He composes himself as he tries his cool act. "I could do it again." He sticks his tongue out.

I just chuckle at him and of course he does the same. For the rest of the night we roam around town, seeing street dancers, eating at shacks, and all in all just having a good time.
-

When back at the Diaz house, Star and Marco were passed out on the couch, cuddling next to each other. I silent squeal and I quietly walk over to snap a photo.

"Pssst Tom, look at this!" I whisper yell. He also pulls out his phone and snaps a picture.
"Black mail?"

"Black mail." He agrees.

After going upstairs to change my clothes, I come back down and see Tom opening a portal to the underworld.

"You're not staying the night?" I ask.

He chuckles. Walking over to me, he pins me against the wall. "Do you want me to? We can always have a repeat of last time." He teases. My face heats up hotter than Tom. He only reacts with a quiet laugh.

He glides over to the portal. "Goodnight (y/n)."

Before I could say it back, he left. I smile at the thought of him. Goodnight Tom, I love you.

Love Tom? Then smash that like button and comment~

A/n:
So I heard you guys wanted some smut moments ay? Well, I plan to add that to this story, but I'll make it optional for those who don't want to read it, you can just skip over that part :P anywaaaay~ thank you all for your support on this story!!!