The King

// Jason Hayes //

*Alarm*
I open my eyes slowly and look around, I saw a girl beside me realizing its not my house.

I walk out quietly in her room, but their is a dog that start barking, so I run as fast I could so that the woman or girl 'I guess' wouldn't notice me I'm gone.

I got to my car and drive to my house, but as I look at time I'm already late. So I decided to go straight to the school.

*****

Later on..... As I get out to my car my friends greeted me and I greeted them back. My friend Razil walking towards me. "Hey! Jason, you have to see this" And he asked us to follow him though the hallway.
From a far a can see a girl on the floor, she looks hopeless. And their is Martha, the 'queen bitch' in the university (they say)

"Who do you think you are!?" Martha yelled.
"Why? What happen?" I asked

Martha walks towards me, and she's very close to me.

"She spilled her drink on my Gucci bag!"

Woh..... I think my ear drum just expoled.....

"That's it?" I answer "what do you mean 'thats it'? She spilled  cofffee at my gucci and your saying thats it!" Martha argue

I look around and I see this guys holding a coffee. I took it and spill it on the hopeless girl, so just Martha would stop shouting. And I guess Martha is content of what I did I don't even care what would feel to the hopeless girl I just want Martha to shout up.

Everyone looked at the hopeless girl as I spill the coffee at her head, she slowly stand up, she didn't even look at me, but she just run away. And not even look back.

Hopeless

******

Right now I'm in my  chemistry class.  I hate it

While our teacher is discussing, the 'I don't know what'  the principal entered the class

"Mr. Hayes?" And I look at to him
"Come to my office, now"

As we walk at the hallway I disturb him a little bit "Mr. Muffins, I seriously don't know why you called me but I promise you I didn't do anything wrong sir" And he just looked at me
"Mr. Hayes I know you intentionaly spilled the coffee to Ms. Moore and it was so disrespectful to do that to our new student. Is that what you should do to welcome our new student?" He asked "No, sir" I answered.

When I enter the office he didn't even let me sit down but "Mr. Hayes I decided that you will have detention." Detention "and oh... You will clean the the restrooms when the class ends" What clean the restroom.... Thats perfect.

*****

I'm at the detention right now, just alone. *looking around*
Later on a girl came in, she looks familiar. Well she looks miserable, wait.... Thats her!

"Hey!"
She looks at me

Does she remember who I am? Looks like she didn't. I walk to her but she looks back at me. And I hold her "hey, I just want to say sorry" She didn't look at me instead of listening she let go and walk away. Rude

//N/A  please I hope you like it my story and please comment too if you like it....
Sorry for my wrong grammar.//