Hopeless Girl

//Naya Moore//

A Stranger talked to me earlier. I dont know him but I felt like I did know him. Why did he say sorry anyway? Sadly I didn't saw his face.

*****

"Ms. Moore, here's your schedule for all your class and here's your number for your locker. I hope you'll love here" Mr. Muffins smiled.

I think I already did sir.

//Jason Hayes//

All the classes is done and so I get out from this hell...

It was so boring and just cold a little bit.

I walk  to my car and get in.
"Wtf!" I'm out of gas, I remember I straight head in the school.

Wow I can't believe it! This must be the most PERFECT day in my life. Very! Very! Unlucky.

Then I guess I have to ride the bus.

//Naya Moore//

Thank you and the classes are all done. *ring tone* I pick the phone
"Hello? Yes? You can't take me home? I know its okay. Your busy.... Bye" That was my boyfriend, Francis. He's tall and a hunk too, he's good at soccer and very attractive to look at. And I know his my love of my life. Me and Francis is in a long distance type of relationship. He's just here because he have a company, but he'll go back after its done.

I guess I have to take a bus..

*****
I'm at the bus stop right now its been 38 mins and I'm still here alone. I realize that I'm new in the town that I don't know what bus should I take.

1 hour later*****
Whatever just ride anything

I enter the bus and sit at the middle part at the bus.

"Wait!" A guy shouted. The bus stops and he entered
He sound familiar, isn't he?

He's holding a coffee and looks very hunk look rich and bad.. I look at him for  minutes and Realized that he saw me staring at him. I look away and pretend to take pictures.

*the bus stops* *spill the coffee all over me*

Perfect I smell cappuccino and his sitting at my lap.

"Excuse me can you get off of me now?" And he quickly get off of me "wow I guess this happened to me earlier already is it, do you remember?" The guy said "Do I know you?" I asked while I'm cleaning my wet self.

"Oh, I guess you forget I'm the guy who spill you a coffee earlier at the hallway" OMG. I slap him, I dont know why but what he did earlier was wrong "shit, what was that for!?" He commented. I immediately says stop to the driver and get out. I panic because his tall and have big arms I'm afraid if he will torture me.

Fuck, where I am? I look around  I'm dead. I should call my mom, shit very perfect my phone is out of battery.

"Hey!" I look at the guy whose walking towards me, OMG the guy who I slapped. As he walk closer I realize its not him. "What are you doing here alone at the dark? Miss?" I want to run but his holding me very tight and his one hand is in my hip. Im shaking.

Someone please help me...

"Bro, I think your holding someone that belongs to me" 

Who? I turn around and saw him

//N/A sorry for my grammar. Please like my story!//