landing in quantumtale

(on top is how tk!erratun looked like,u can see it in my "au's and ocs"book)

???:
cold......is what he felt,darkness is what he sees,silence was all around him,he then saw.....a flashing lights as he fell..
.....then everything became quite,then he saw a rekindle of light,and then everything disappears in flash.

Erratum P.O.V:

ugh....i open my eyes as i scanned thprough my sorroundings,but it's weird no it's not the echo flowers nor the waterfalls caves looked brighter.

the problem is that...my clothes are bigger than me,the place is even bigger and i'm close to the echo flower,when i stood up i realized that i feel.....small...when i looked down i was suprised to see i'm a ten yr.old i have little less scars and chips,is visible,and i looked at my clothes they are bigger than me now,the only thing fits is my scarf,when i was about to start to explore.

i heard someone approaching and then a gasp,i turned around i saw standing there is a gaster,a small sans and a toddler papyrus,when the gaster starts approaching me i backed up and put a bone shield infront of me.

he was stunned he then said"hey,calmed down just....*looks at the shield*just put the bone-gaster head shield disappear,i won't hurt you promise"he said i hesitated.

but i made it disappear but still keep my guard's up,he approach me and try to talked to me,i just say "I'm error the force God of destruction",& he was shocked at this and decided to bring me back to their home.

i had no choice sides i need new clothes,when we got there he told me to take a bath first i was confused,i asked "where?",he looked rather bewildered,he said in the bathroom upstairs and so i go upstairs to take a "bath"he said but i don't where the bathroom but luckly i found it after going through rooms,i started the water and took of my clothes and got in a round tub and start cleaning myself up,but while i was doing that gaster came in to give me a towel until he was my scars and chips with the water colored brown.

he freaked out but i was finished when he start to freak out he gently took me out of the tub,put me in his bed,put a towel on me and dry me,he took out a first aid kit and start bandaging my scars,after he calmed down he asked me where i got those at.

the same time tk,came in bringing my new clothes,but gaster decided to check my stats and let's just say gaster was beyond furious and tk is crying and hugging me and when i asked why they are suprised calmly,i just got a schocked looks for an answer,something tells me i'm gonna have a rather unexpected time here in quantumtale.