Story Ideas...?

Okay.... I am just totally bored, so I am just going to type out a few random book ideas, so if anybody likes ones, just say its number in the comments.

    1. In a world where people live in fear of the dark, there is one girl who tries to escape her fate by hiding in the night, unknowing of the horrors (and possible romances?) that await her. Follow her into a land filled with faeries and demons, love and war, and learn the answer of why humans are afraid of the dark.

Possible genres: horror, fantasy, romance (?)

2. Growing up alone, Allie never had very many friends... let alone boyfriends. Now, she's moved to a new town, which means: new school, new people, potentially new bullies. What she doesn't expect... is the harem of boys that start clouding around her?! Who will steal her heart? Will any? Or is she destined to only love 2-D characters?

Possible Genres: Romance, Comedy, Teen

3. Over the summer, Jaz's friend Austin matured (in more ways than one), and people noticed. The only thing that happened to Jaz was getting a few inches taller, and that wasn't very note-worthy. People only recognized her as 'the new hot guy's friend', and that only earned her glares and desperate girls trying to win favor. In this sea of teenage hormones, Jaz is Austin's only friend... but what happens when she starts to have feelings for him?

Possible Genres: Romance, Teen, Drama

4. In a sleepy little town where nothing happens, girls start to disappear one by one... but people just think its a bout of teenage rebelliousness and think nothing of it- until they find one of the girls dead. When Kat goes missing, the town pushes it off as another kidnapping, and label her as good as dead, but this time it was just the opposite. Kat had always been the bad apple of the bunch, so of course she uses this chance to finally be able to get away from the crappy little town where she was raised after her parents abandoned her. Then she sees the killer.Forced into a web of murder, will she be able to find the killer before he finds his next victim... or will the murderer find her?

Possible Genres: Horror

So, like I said at the beginning, if you like one of my ideas, just post its number down in the comments, or if you have a writing prompt for me, I'd love to hear it.

So... bye for now!