10 - Fake Girlfriend

"Can you be my.."

Euiyeon was expecting something like- can you be my tutor for the week, the friend of the week, like that.

"What?"

"Can you be my fake girlfriend?" Jihoon was fidgeting with his fingers. "I-It's fine if you don't want to! I mean- you don't probab-"

"It's okay, Jihoon. Calm down." I said, chuckling. "Okay..okay..so? What do you say?"

"Any reasons?" I asked him, well even if I know, I really need to.

"Um because my parents are expecting you to kiss me infront of them..." he shyly mumbled to me, blushing very hard.

"What-!" I widened my eyes in surprise, and Jihoon just laughed, "you're so cute" he said, pinching my cheeks.

"What nicknames should we use?"

"I'll call you jagiya. You call me oppa, okay?" Jihoon held my hand. "You should know what to do" he whispered in deep voice, in ny ear.

I slightly got heated, blushing.

"I had a boyfriend before, I know how" I stick out a tongue to him. "What? Who? Now? You have?"

He starts like overreacting. "Ahaha no! I'm NBSB." I said with a laugh. "Aish! Let's go!"

He grabbed my hand, interwining it after.

We went to their house.

'it's so bigg!'

I looked at him. "Don't worry, Euiyeon. Pretend. Okay? I'll treat you after this. Tomorrow."

"Okay okay" I said, fixing my appearance.

"Sir Jihoon!" the maid ran to Jihoon and pant.

"Um, what's wrong, Mrs. Kim?" Jihoon ask in curiosity. "Your parents are patiently waiting inside." the maid opened the door for the both of us.

"Okay, be natural. Act." Jihoon smiled at me, making me smile wide enough. Exposing my Rabbit-Gummy smile.

"Hello my soonn!" Mr. Park, I was guessing, hugged his son, and let go after. His mom doing the same.

"Did you- oh! darling! she is glowing!" Mrs. Park looked at me up and down. (by exid. nah joke!)

"Thank you Mrs  Park. By the way, I'm Kang Euiyeon, and I'm Jihoon's fiancee." I smiled at Mrs. Park.

"Aigoo! Jihoon! You were courting someone alreadyy! You didn't tell us" Mr. Park hit Jihoon playfully.

I chuckled. "Aish, stop it hun. Jihoon and Euiyeon are perfect for each other. Euiyeon darling, call us mom and dad. okay?"

"Okay mom." I chuckled, smiling after. "Have you eaten?" Mrs. Park ask, going to the dining area.

"No we didn't eat yet eomma." Jihoon dragged me to the dining area, and we ate peacefully.
_________________________________________
She's so wonderful.

She's the girl I like.

No- I loved.