noah meets the pack

Sam's p.o.v

It has been a whole day since I found our little  noah, I must say he really has settled in well considering the fact that were  complete strangers to him, we have put him in our sons old nursery that we had decorated before emily had the miscarriage.

Today is the day we Introduce little noah to the rest of the pack, we're hoping that they like noah and will help us raise him as we don't  really know how to raise a baby, it is 11am and the pack should be arriving soon, Emily is in the kitchen making lunch for everyone whereas I'm the one who has to babysit noah,  luckily for me he is asleep for now, I walk into the kitchen and put my arms around Emily's waist from behind whilst resting my chin on her shoulder, "what you doing why aren't you keeping a eye on noah" she asks whilst turning around and wrapping her arms around my neck, "he's asleep in his crib at the moment" I reply, "still you should be listening out for him" she replies, I just ignored her and gave her a small peck, "what's for lunch" I asked whilst looking into her beautiful brown eyes,"all sorts really I didn't know what to make so I made all of the packs favourite food" she replied whilst teasing me by running her finger over my lips and down my chest, I let out a low satisfied growl and move in to kiss her, we're inches away from each others lips when I hear noah crying, I groan and walk upstairs to get him.

As soon as noah sees me he gets  excited and reaches out for me, I scoop him up and cooe at him, he just gurgles away in baby talk whilst clinging onto my shirt, I must say for a 3 week old baby  he's quite intelligent, downstairs I can hear the pack coming in, I look down at noah and say " you ready to meet your family little man", he looks up at me and smiles before squealing in excitement making me  chuckle, I mind link emily to see if it's ok to come down she responds with the all clear, so I sneak downstairs to see the pack watching TV, I clear my throat making them all turn round, "I have an announcement to make" I say in my alpha voice, they nod there head as if to say they were listening," I'd like to introduce you to our newest member of the family his name is noah emily and I have adopted him as our own and will hope that you will help us raise him to be part of our pack from now on you will be his brothers/sister" I say, they all look from me to noah and smile, I read there thoughts and can tell they are happy, "finally a baby brother" says seth, " he's so cute" says leah, " I wonder if he's a wolf" says jacob, this gets me thinking what if he is a Wolf, I look at emily and say " can we get his blood tested to see if he's a werewolf", she thinks for a second then nods her head.

On the way to the packs doctor I kept thinking about noah and whether he had any family members alive, how he got these scars and why the hell was he in the freezing cold on his own with only a blanket to keep him warm, but I was glad that he now had us to look after him and love him like proper parents would do, I look through the car mirror to see noah trying to eat his foot, I chuckled and carried on driving.

Once we got there I signed him in for a blood test and waited patiently for doctor Carter to arrive, 10 minutes later and doctor Carter called for noah to come for his appointment so I picked up the baby carrier and walked into the doctors room,"what may I do for you today Mr Uley?" Asked doctor Carter politely, " I would like noah to have his bloods tested to see if he's human or not" I reply, doctor Carter just nodded and took noah out of the carrier, after 15 minutes of noah crying and squirming we finally managed to get some blood from him I must say he's quite the fighter, " once I get the results I will book a day for you to see me so I can explain everything" explained doctor Carter I just nodded and left to go back home.

Once we got home all noah wanted was emily I thinks he's upset with me at the moment but he will get over it eventually, "what did the doctor say" asked emily, " he's gonna get back to us once he's got the results" I replied, she just nodded and went upstairs to put noah to bed, I sighed and went to make a glass of milk, to find there was no milk left, I groaned and left emily a note saying I was of to get milk before setting of to the shop to buy some milk and a few other bits and bobs.