Chapter 20

"Let's go to the bedroom jagiya, we wanted our privacy don't we?"

--------------------

___'s POV

Jihyo dragged me to our bedroom, closing the door and locked it. She pushed me to the wall, trailing kisses on my neck. My unbuttoned shirt were pulled down slowly by Jihyo. The shirt fell down to my waist, leaving me half-naked. My eyes rolled back when she bite my neck until it turns purple.

 Although I can't see properly as I'm looking at the ceiling,I could feel that Jihyo's staring at my body while letting her imaginations running wild. 

"Stop imagining and just make it real, Jihyo"

She groaned lowly, kissed me again but harder than before. Even her kisses could make me light-headed, what if she does something more?

"I'm your unnie remember? Don't tell me what to do, honey.."

"Oh-h, Jihyo..please"

Jihyo grinded on me while kissing me. Fuck, I'm getting wetter with her words.

Her hands roamed around my body, from bottom to top, paused at my breast, squeezing it. D-damn it, why she's so good?

"Don't bite your lips, I don't want you to hold back.."

Jihyo whispered at my ear. I didn't notice that she unclasped my bra until it slided down on my waist. She tugged my shirt and bra from my waist, throwing to somewhere inside the room. I was dragged and were pushed again but this time to the bed.

"It's unfair that you are the only one who's naked here right?"

Right after she said that, Jihyo removed her shirt and her bra. My breath stucked when I saw her glorious body. The curves at the right places. Ohh, and her thighs too. Riding on her thighs could make come in a few seconds only.

A smug look could be seen on her face when I looked at her longer than I should be. Jihyo pinched my tits and sucked them. When her mouth busy sucking, her hands are roaming at my bottom part of the body. She squished my asses, making me jerk suddenly, rubbing our clothed pussies together.

"J-Jihyo, please take off my pants" The whimpering couldn't be stop from my mouth. Jihyo obeyed, taking my pants and the panties too.

"Am I too sexy for you? You already wet for me.."

Jihyo's statement were replied by my moans. Words can't be formed. Without wasting any time, Jihyo gave me a look of permission. I bite my lips in anticipation and nodded.

Before she went back to my pussy, she kissed me on the lips softly, as if thanking me for giving her the permission.

"I'll go slow first okay? If you want me to stop, just tell me."

I nodded and asked her to go on. She smiled and positioned her middle finger before plunged them slowly inside my vagina. She thrusted it slowly, sensually.

When Jihyo could feel that I'm loosening around her finger, she added two fingers at a time, my walls started to tighten around her fingers and she thrusted it faster, harder.

"Nggh! Faster! Jihyo-ah!"

Jihyo complied and went faster for a few minutes. She applied some pressure to my clit with her thumb.

"Ohh! I'm close baby! D-don't stop!"

The pleasure increased when Jihyo's other hand grabbed my breast and knead them slowly. As I'm closer to the edge, Jihyo curled her fingers inside, making me scream her name the loudest.

"F-fuck!! JIHYO-AH!!"

The orgasm came. I feel like I was sent to another galaxy and came back in a few minutes. My breathings were hard, eyes are too heavy to open. While Jihyo's waiting for my recovery from the orgasm, she licked her fingers, tasting me for the first time.

"C-can you stop doing that? It's triggering m-me.." I said through my hard breaths.

Jihyo smirked and climbed up until her eyes are on mine. She cupped my jaw, tilted it a little and left a peck on my lips.

All of a sudden, she took my right hand, guided it to her centre. I gulped, knowing that my sleep schedule will be messed up tonight.

"I already take care of you. How about me? Do you want me to take care of myself?"

---------------------

This....is my first time writing *cough* smut *cough* Please don't be mad for my writing skill, I'm not really good in writing it. And I noticed that I just made Jihyo as a dom...*whisper* and that would be really hot. I think that's all! BYE DON'T FIND ME I GOTTA RUN FOR MY LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS CHAPTER XD