Fear is real #4 Update

Hi

Recap; The Girl is revealed to be Ragini. RagLak explains abt their experience. Then the reflection show. Chakor fears but Suraj took it easily.

Ragini was now breathing easier she doesn't know where to go but Chakor n Suraj gave her shelter to stay n hide.

Chakor; Ragini hmm here u can wear this come I will show u where u can change.

Ragini smiles she nods n took the dress. Suraj looks at the reflection. U better stay here don't u dare to sneak inside the room I swear I will build a machine like ghostbusters n keep u in!

Chakor n RagLak were all looking at him confusingly!

Ragini; is he always so strange?!

Chakor; unfortunately ya...

Ragini; how long r u married?!

Chakor; almost 3 years. U come I will show u were u can change. Chakor n Ragini leaves the boys. Laksh stood up he was hiding behind Suraj.

Laksh; Bhai u r na very strong. Suraj; r the girls gone?!. Laksh turns n nods. Yes Bhai they r!
Suraj shakes his brother. What the hell u did?! Y the hell I have a ghost in my home?! What have u done?! 😱.

Laksh; oh Mister Cool 😎 u lost ur coolness in just a fracture of seconds!

Suraj; oh idiot just in front of U not in front for the lady's. 😎.

Laksh; smart move bhai.
Suraj nods. I'm always smart! Now tell me what had happen!

Laksh; bhai I swear I don't know!! Maa n Paa had gone out for a dinner. I was alone at home... Suraj shook his head. U had a girl with u?!. Laksh; sshh don't tell it Bhabhi n especially not the girl!. Suraj; u will never learn it! Now tell me how this appear?!

Laksh; okay I start my FB for U
Suraj; start na... wait! U reflection mere kareeb nahi ana!!! {don't come near me} is ko khaja {u can eat him}. Laksh; Bhai! Really?! Suraj; uff okay okay don't eat him. Eat me!. Happy!

Laksh nods. Okay I was with my ex gf alone at home! We were watching the movie I know what u did las summer {such a stupid movie}. When the masked man come to kill everyone... suddenly the light went off she thought I did it as a prank but I didn't! She then went away from there! But I haven't done anything so I went down to the basement to check the fuse box. All fuses were in n the lights of the neighbours were working I got suspicious what to do?!.

When I went to my bedroom he suddenly appears n that happens 5 to 6 weeks ago! Since then I haven't seen anyone else than him! I mean me in this avatar!

Suraj; that's all! Laksh; haan! Y?!. Suraj; no it's okay.

Ragini n Chakor comes out of the bedroom. Chakor has changed her clothes too.

Ragini was in

Ragini was in

Laksh; she is cute! Suraj looked at him

Laksh; she is cute! Suraj looked at him. She is out of ur class. Suraj turns. Aabhe Teri toh! {u damn u} the reflection was right behind him.

Chakor; Suraj be careful! Suraj; arrey Chakor all is fine u don't worry! Suraj turns just then the reflection enters him....

Flashes were playing in front of him.

Suraj falls on his knees... n starts crying... the reflection has left him.

Chakor rushes to him with Laksh. Suraj was lying on the ground... he was unconscious.

Chakor; Suraj!!! Laksh; Bhai!!!

Laksh lifts him. Ragini; I will get some water. Chakor nods. Laksh places Suraj on the couch!.

Suraj was starting to shivering all over the body...

Laksh; Bhabhi!!! Chakor holds Suraj tight!.

Ragini comes with glass of water n gave it to Laksh.

Laksh took the glass n sparkles some drops on his face. Suraj was shivering n sweating. Laksh again sparkles some water on him.. he comes back to his sense!

Suraj opens his eyes. Laksh!!!

He stood up n hugs him tight! Laksh was totally numb by his brother's act. Laksh hugs him back as tight as possible.

Suraj cups his face again he closes his eyes remembering the flashes.

Laksh; Bhai what happen?!.

Suraj; this was U!! Ur soul?!

Laksh; what Bhai I'm here I'm alive how can it be my soul?!

Suraj; I don't know but he went inside me n shows me some flashes of ur accident! Which is going to happen!

Laksh; What?! Bhai how can U say this?! U r lying right?! U r na?! Bhai?! Please tell me what u saw!

Suraj was looking at him. Laksh I don't know when or on which day but this was u! He told me that he is U! He come to warn us!

Laksh; no how is this possible how can something like this happen! I'm here now here! N this is a future me! Who dies n come to the past?!. Which my present now?!. Bhai this is so weird?!

Ragini fears she closed her eyes she was sweating on her forehead n she suddenly clutches on Laksh hand. Who reciprocates holding her hand tight! Ragini felt secure.

Laksh; Bhai please tell me u r joking?!. What u saw?!

Chakor comes to Suraj n holds him tight. I know how much u love ur brother. Please tell me what is going on in U! What u saw! How can a death person a soul come to the past of his life to warn it n does it has to do something with the death of the watchman?!

Ragini; I... I once heard abt something like this?!.

They all looked at her.

Ragini; a restless soul of the past or future can travel between space and time. Maybe this is what the soul of La.. Laksh did! It's traveling to warn him so he won't die n the soul won't exist?!.

Laksh; B...b.. bhai u say na?!

Suraj; I have no idea! But nothing will happen to u as long as I'm alive!

This soul of urs has come to help n protect we don't need to be afraid of it!

Laksh; no not of it but of the future which can end anytime!

Chakor; Laksh?!.

Suraj holds his hand. I said na nothing will happen to U! Never!

The reflection which was Laksh future soul appears again... he points to the door... they looked at the door n there they heard some noises....

_________
This is whole my fantasy don't know if u like it!

Please comment and vote