#1

Ashley's POV

"TUT-TUT-TUT-!!!"

I opened my eyes and immediately saw the ceiling.
I was in bed and now im awake because of my annoyingly stupid alarm clock that I hate but still have to use.

I looked around. I turned off my night lamp. I got up, opened the curtains and stretched. I sit on my bed and took my phone on the nightstand next to my bed.

I saw at least 10+ messages coming from my bestfriend, Jayden Emery or as I call her Jayde.

-----------*ASHLEY'S PHONE*--------------

Jayde #1: ASHLEY WYAAA
(7:00am)
Jayde #1: U SLEEPYHEAD WAKE UP
(7:00am)
Jayde #1: C'MONN WE PLANNED TO COME TO SCH EARLY SO WE CAN GET OUR SEATS TOGETHER FOR THE SCI EXPERIMENTT IN 1ST PERIOD!!
(7:01am)
Jayde #1: oh my god, if we don't seat together, don't u even dare get mad at me bcs its clearly ur fault !!!

---------------------------------------------------------

I widened my eyes, It was 7:15 and I totally forgot about this.....

I put down my phone without even replying to Jayde and immediately went to shower.

After a few minutes, I was already done.
For today, I wore a gray crop top and black leggings. I also tied my golden locks into a high ponytail.

As soon as I was done, I grabbed my phone along with my backpack and raced downstairs.

"Good morning sweetie! Here have some pancakes and hot chocolate..."
My mother said as she came out from the kitchen handing me a plate with pancakes and syrup with a mug of hot chocolate.

"Thanks mom, but Im in a hurry" I said forcing a smile and giving hints towards my sisters.

"Why are you in such hurry, dear?" My father said, he was seating in the dining room reading a newspaper with my sisters.
By the way, I have 2 sisters, Andrea Kate Anderson and Ava Grace Anderson.

"Um- I have to meet Jayde." I said as I sat down on the living room couch, wearing my white sneakers.

"Can you guys hurry up please??" I added as I laid back on the coach waiting for them to finish eating.

And this is why I hate science on Fridays, its because its in first period.
We mostly do science experiments on Friday and that's no problem to me but since its in first period, I usually can't partner up with Jayde because I don't get to school as early as her.

So Jayde has to sit with whoever seats next to her before I do and same goes to me which sucks.

"We're almost finishing, Rosey." My oldest sister, Andrea responded.

Ava just rolled her eyes towards me.

Growing up, I always prefered Andrea over Ava just because Andrea is a better and caring sister towards me while Ava, well she loves me but I guess she's just lazy to show it.

As soon as they finished eating, we hugged and kissed our parents on the cheek.

We went outside and got into Andrea's car.

On the way to school, I sent a message to Jayde saying im on my way.

The ride was as usual, very quiet. Ava was on her phone the whole time. I was listening to Andrea talking about launching a new menu at her restaurant and yes, she's a owner of a restaurant of her own, Kate's. We also own a family restaurant called The Anderson's.