please forgive me

Louis pov

the concert was great and we had alot of fun once we got back to the hotel room i was suprized to see that ally wasn't there she left my phone here though. i picked it up to see that i had alot of missed calls and texts i saw one that was from ally i opened it.

"hey man where's ally " niall said sitting on the bed

" i don't know but sghe left a message "

" cool read it"

once it opened i read it out loud

* LOUIS I WENT BACK TO DONCASTER NOT THAT I THINK YOU WILL CARE I OPENED YOUR PHONE WHEN YOU GOT A CALL FROM HANNAH. I KNOW TOO MUCH NOW AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO  CALL ME, TEXT ME, OR EVEN TALK TO ME AGAIN YOU HURT ME TO MUCH JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.*

i looked down at the text trying to think about what she was talking about the i got a call from hannah

"hello"

" hey louis why did you hang up in me earlyer i just wanted to know if you want to see each other again i loved it last time so please"

" no hannmah i told you that i don't like you anymore and thanks to you i might not have a girlfiend anymore"

" well that's just perfect now we can be togther" i hung up on her and rolled my eyes i olooked up at the lads top see them giving me a look i have nere seen before

"what!"

" what do you mean, what did you do that made ally leave" liam said looking very mad

" i got a call a while ago from hannah and she said she wanted to hang out just as friends and me being the person i am i said yes and when we went we stay at a park, then while we were sitting on the bench she said she still loved me but i don't love he so i told her that and she came at me with the *i know you still love me* so me knowing hannah i just said yes i still love you the went our different way and she might have called ally when we left and told he about it and now ally is going to hate me forever and i'm never going to get to marrie her and get to hear that she's pregnant and i..i .i"

i sat down as i started crying i have nere relised how much i love all until now. liamn came and sat down next to me and put his hand on my back  i looked up and he to see him smiling

" come'on bro let's get you on the frist flight back and you can go get your girl"

" liam that would be great but i can't we have stuff to do and.." liam cut  me off by saying

" we got this go get her lou" i smiled and packed i love these boys so much now i'm on my way to find my princess

ally pov

when i got home i went straight to jay's house i know it is a bad place to go but i don't want to see my dad so when i got inside everyone was happy to see me i shot jay a text before i got on the plaine so she knows and she is trying to make me feel better i started to feel sick so i went to the bathroom and tossed a few cookies i was worried cause while it was happeing i remembered a night i shared with louis that was very hot. i hope i'm not pregnant.

jay got me a test and now we just have to wait. it's been 30 minutes and it was now time to cheek i hear the door open down stars and jay talkin to someone i looked at the test and look at the box to find the awnser and i found out that i'm ,,,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

OH CLIFHANGER YOU GUY HATE ME I KNOW WHAT DO YOU WNAT IT TO BE TELL ME AND I MIGHT DO IT!!!