Chapter Two

I woke up in squirrel-boy's tight embrace. I curled up closer to his warm body, but the cold windy chill still found it's way under my skin. Blindly, I attempted to reach down my body for the blanket, but my hands were tied with cold metal bracelets in front of me. My eyes snapped open, but all I could see was a black, empty void. Handcuffs and a blindfold. "Liam? Where are you?" I screamed out. The only response I got was a squeaky, high-pitched chuckle. "I'm right here, Six o' clock Spinner." His tiny, hairy hands stroked down my sides. My body raised to his touch, desperately trying to make as much contact as possible. His hands moved away and I groaned in frustration. "Touch me Daddy!" I practically yelled. "Be patient, Six o' clock." He whispered into my ear. It tickled me, and out of instinct I kicked out, my knee colliding with his dick.
"DON'T FUCKING TICKLE ME!" I screamed at him at the top of my lungs. "Now, you can carry on touching me." I consented, already getting impatient. "Oh-oh-oak-okay." He said breathlessly. His left hand was cupping his penis and his right started trailing from my neck down my body. I couldn't see or touch him, but I could hear the soft whimpers falling from his dry, chalky lips. It took him a few minutes to recover from his injury, and it was the longest few minutes of my life. I squirmed impatiently around my bed, but it didn't make his touches anymore pleasurable. His fingertips barely grazed my sensitive skin, and when they did apply pressure it was still only feather light. I only knew one thing that I hadn't tried. At this moment, I was willing to do anything for him to fuck me like he did last night, before Bluebottle the Bitch interrupted us. "Please, Lidaddy. Fuck me." Before I knew what was happening, he had carelessly ripped my blindfold off. The morning sun blinded me, and it took at least twenty seconds before I could clearly see his features.
His eyes bored into me, and his thin lips were a perfectly straight line. He pushed my locked hands above my head and laid down over me, his arms supporting himself on each side of me. He aggressively tried to kiss me but clumsily stumbled to the side "fuck" he said while desperately trying, and failing, to regain his balance. I giggled, though still feeling frustrated, I wanted to feel his dick inside of me as soon as he stopped falling over like a drunk, middle-aged man at a party with his younger friends.
I could feel his rough skin on my face.. it was warm. He caressed my leg and gently pulled it up .. I felt excitement rushing through my body.. he placed my legs in a seductive way, and it certainly turned me on. "Mmhmmm fuckkk" I moaned. He started to pound on me, starting slow then he got faster "6 o'clock spinner, you're Fucking perfect" Liam said, I could tell he was out of breath by the way he spoke. He was going fast now, I had to hold onto the bed sheets for some stability. "Ahhh! Baby!" I shouted, while gripping onto Liam's squirrel hair. I definitely came.
I wanted this to last forever, but I knew we had school soon. But at least we had photography; at least we'd be close to each other. Liam laid on top of me, breathless. He stumbled off the bed, trying to grab the key for my handcuffs on the pine drawers. "How do you feel baby?" He asked me in a squeaky voice. I replied, "it was amazing, my little squirrel boy" he sat next to me fiddling with my handcuffs. After a while of waiting, he finally unlocked it, and I flung them across the room. I turned Liam around and sat on his waist, I could feel his dick was hard with arousal. I passionately kissed him, cupping onto his oddly shaped head for support. He squeezed my boobs and it gave me a tingling sensation all over my body. Unfortunately, my alarm went off before we could do anything else. I sighed in dissatisfaction, but I knew I could come home to something better than I ever could have dreamed of.

I looked towards my metallic window, only to notice Bluebottle staring at me viciously. She didn't look like her usual, disgusting self, In fact, she barely even looked human. However, she always tried to put on a over-dramatized show. "What's wrong?" Liam asked in a concerned voice. I had obviously been staring through the window for long enough for him to notice. I snapped my head towards him, and forced a smile onto my face, and assured him that there was nothing troubling me; I didn't want to worry him, especially not right before we both went to school. I stole a glance at the window quickly, but there was nothing.
Hesitantly changing, I wondered if Bluebottle would be at school. I lost myself in thought, "What dreadful hairstyle would she have today? Why did she look unusual through the window earlier? Was I hallucinating?" Only time will tell. I packed my bags; I was so deep in thoughts about Bluebottle that I almost didn't remember my half-crumbled bricks (All with fidget spinner print.) My friends were always curious as to what I had in my 100-pound bag, but I really didn't want to tell them my fetish. I couldn't let something that embarrassing happen!
After we had both gotten dressed, Liam started to gingerly walk towards the door. He reached the door and looked back to me. Maybe it was his short, squirrel-legs, or maybe it was the fact I didn't want him to go, but everything seemed to go in slow motion. "Goodbye, my sweet six o'clock spinner. I will be counting down the seconds until I am able to see you in photography." I jumped from my place and quickly sprinted towards him. He opened his arms wide. I was so caught up in the moment I almost fell over my bag, fidget spinners and broken bricks. I had barely touched him and he collapsed into the door. He quickly caught himself and stood back up; it must have been all that practice he got while swinging from tree to tree in the woods, but he was getting sturdy. I passionately kissed his lips. They were chalky and dehydrated, but I wasn't bothered, I loved them. I loved him. We parted, and he stepped back. "Goodbye, baby." I said sorrowfully. He blew a kiss at me before swinging the door shut, leaving me alone and unsatisfied. It would be at least an hour until I saw that super-model walk again. I wasn't sure if I could survive that long.