τωο - яєиנυи

it was a normal day at the flower shop that renjun worked at, his older cousin, sicheng, who ran the shop was in the back sorting a new shipment that came a few hours ago, and there were a few customers looking at the different varieties of flowers.

the bell at the door rung, signaling a new customer. renjun looked up to see the said customer, it had become a habit over time from working at the shop. there was one small difference this time though, the customer was one of the best looking people renjun had seen.

the customer, much to renjuns disappointment and just as he had predicted, went straight to the shelves that had been organized with the blue flowers.

"hey renjun, could you put these with the yellows and those with the reds?" renjun suddenly heard his cousin, who had just put some of the new yellow and red flowers on the table behind the counter.

"sure."

"we still have some flowers that you can put up after youre done with those. oh, and before i forget, could you make one or two new bouquets to put on the display?" sicheng said as he went into the storage room, not letting renjun answer his question, they both knew renjun would do it, it was one of his favourite parts of working with flowers.

renjun took the red flowers in his arms and went over to the first row of shelves, where they kept the reds.

after renjun organized all of the new flowers, he went around the store taking a different kind of flower ever now and then to make the bouquets.

renjun loved to make them because there were many, many different types of bouquets, ones with many colours, ones with only one colour, ones with only a few colours, ones with only a few flowers, and ones with many flowers. renjun loved to experiment with the different kinds.

after he went back to his usual spot, renjun looked over to the good looking customer who was now browsing at the whites section.

who is he getting flowers for? wondered renjun, and would the person like them?

it would be great to be that person who will get the flowers...