Chapter 9

Oof so I was going to to something in this chapter but I guess it can eait- I'm sorry I made you guys wait a few weeks for this- I didn't mean to-

-----3----

Jungkook ran into his room and laid on his bed. He didn't have any real emotions at the moment. He didn't know how to feel or anything. Your words affected him a lot. Jungkook felt like he was starting to love you. But those word changed his mind. Maybe he did want to kill you now that you mentioned it.

I thought I loved you.

I thought we could build up a relationship.

I wouldn't care if it was friends because I would still get to spend time with you.

But scratch that idea.

I dont want anything to do with you.

Thank you for making me realize how fucking stupid I was to think that I loved you.

Jungkook shook his head at the thoughts. He didn't even want to hear your name.

-Namjoon's room

Namjoon finally came out of the restroom and he was him again. No more tears. He wasn't going to cry. He didn't want to cry. He probably seemed like a baby to Jin and Taehyung. Namjoon didn't see Jungkook in the room but he could care less st the moment. He was worried about you and what you had said.

Namjoon's Point Of View

I dont think I was supposed to fall in love with Y/n. But she is just so fucking adorable. Seeing her like this breaks my heart. But I'm not going to cry again. I can't look like a loser in front of my friends. I closed my eyes for a second. "Is she okay?" I asked. Jimin looked at me. "She was talking just a few seconds ago.." He said to me. I wanted to ask what she said but I really shouldn't. "Guys.. Maybe we should just call 911... I dont give a fuck what happens to me as long as she is safe.." I said, gaining everyone's attention. "Woah, hoe, hoe! What about us?" Taehyung asked. "Never mind... I'll just take her to the hospital myself." I spoke up before taking a glance at Y/n and grabbing my shoes. "Then... I'm going with you..." Jin said from behind me. I mean I should be surprised but I'm not. He's like a mother. He cares about everyone even if he doesn't know them.

"Okay then, let's go." I smiled and put my shoes on. Jin carried Y/n out to the car and we carefully put her in the back seat. I let Jin drive and I sat in the passenger seat. "What's our excuse if they ask us why she was with us?" I asked Jin. He normally has a creative mind so he should know. "We were on a date, walking through the forest and saw her lying on the ground beside the trail in a ditch." He immediately said and smiled. I felt my face heating up for some reason. "Stop it! You do this every time!" Jin yelled at his phone. I quickly snatched it from his hand and looked at him. He continued driving but with an annoyed expression. "Why'd you do that?" He asked clamly. I obviously did it so I could save his ass.

"If I didn't do that and you were still focused on your damn phone, you could've crashed and killed all three of us. Then the police would find her with us and assume we kidnapped her. They'd find out all of our information and go to our house, arrest the boys because like I said, they'd think we kidnapped her, and then they'd sue our dead bodies for kidnap and rape." I stated and suddenly a pussycat ran across the street making Jin slam on the brakes. "WHAT THE FUCK" Jin yelled causing me to laugh. "It's not funny! I care about animals and all, but WHAT THE FUCK!" He continued to yell. The cat was on the other side of the street now, it waved its tail before walking off, its tail high in the air. "Ahhh! Stop yelling!" Y/n yelled. Once again, Jin slammed on the brakes. He pulled over and stopped the car. "So you're not dead?" Jin asked stupidly. "The fuck, why would I be dead?" She asked and looked around. "Also where the fuck am I?"

I tilted my head to the side. I hate it when girls swear, but I guess at this point I can't stop her. "You are in a car. Jin's car to be specific. You passed out and started whispering things and we couldn't wake you up so-"I was trying to say.

"SO YOU WERE GOING TO TAKE ME AND RAPE ME AND STAB ME THEN BURRY ME?" She yelled and her eyes widened. Bitch, that's not what I said. "What! No!" Jin yelped and waved his hands in the air. "We were trying to help! We were going to take you to a hospital!" Jin tried to defense us but she wasn't falling for it.

"I mean, if you dont believe us, fine. But if you do believe us, that'd be great." I said and turned back to the road. "I dont. I dont and I never will believe you guys... I just want to see my friends and family..." She whispered the last part but I still heard her.

I felt bad for doing what we did. The guiltiness hit me like a bullet in the chest. "We can see them... Soon..." I sighed.

No ones point of view~

Namjoon's guilt was building up the past days. He started feeling guilty when he first saw that people had picked up about your abduction. "Yay! Thank you so much Joonie!" You yelled and didn't care that Jin was right there, you jumped into the front seat with Namjoon and hugged him. "Joonie aye?" Jin chuckled and you swatted your hand at him. "Yes. Joonie. You got a problem with that?" You questioned Jin as he started the car back up. He shrugged. "Nah, it's cool." Jin stated making a small smile form on Namjoon's face. Namjoon also ignored the fact that Jin was right beside the two of you, and his lips "magically" found their way to yours.

Yoongi's POV

I think I messed up. I mean, it's obvious that Namjoon likes Y/n... I can't make it look that obvious. I won't let my heart just be open like that. Something about her... I dont know what it was.... Maybe it was her smile... No... It was everything about her. I want her to be happy. So much of me is telling me to tell someone that we have her but I can't. It's eating up on me. Everything is. From the day we met her, I knew I should've told someone. I just hope she comes to accept us... We did something horrible to her hut I want to make her happy. I just dont know how...

Ahhh. I hope its not obvious....

I love you Y/n..