Chapter 23

Fun fact: ihAtELifE

----

Masturbating. Jimin was masturbating. Actually, he was on the verge of masturbating. Your actions this morning had made him hard as heck.

"Yah- Jimin! I was going to eat that!" You whined as the now blonde male stole your toast. You pouted cutely, arms crossed over your chest, lips pursed out. "You're so mean!" You said childishly. Jimin looked at the toast that he stole from you and slowly held it back out in your direction. You made a grab for it but he quickly pulled it away and your hand landed in a small bowl of whipped cream. The table started to laugh and that triggered you, making you fling the cream in Jimin's direction, it landing in his newly dyed hair. Your childish behavior turned him on. The new mood, in fact, the new mood showing up, turned him on.

He unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hard-on, wrapping his fingers around it. Jimin started to pump himself. After a few pumps, he stopped by his tip, still gripping it, moving his thumb to his tip and swirled it around multiple times. Again, Jimin went back to stroking and after about five to ten minutes, he felt himself start to throb and he soon hit his high, spilling over his hands.

"Fuck.." Jimin whispered before rushing to the bathroom, hoping no one saw him run down the hall with the white liquid on his hands. Once in the restroom, he quickly washed his hands, squirting raspberry scented soap onto his hands, rinsing it off afterwards.

----

You sat on the floor between Taehyung's legs. He was sitting on the middle on the couch, Hoseok to his right and Yoongi to his left. Jin was laying on his stomach, a little bit ahead and to the side of you as his focus was stuck on the TV screen, video game controller in his hand, as he played a Mario related game. "Why the good mood?" Hoseok decided to ask. That was on everyone's mind really, but, they just assumed it was the huge mood swings you have when on your period.

"Dont ask, Hobi, you'll ruin it." Taehyung scolded, slapping the elders arm. You laughed lightly as you began to play with Jimin's hair. He had laid in front of you after you spread your legs a little for his smol body to fit. His head rested in your lap.

(I tried to not make that sound dirty but it still came out that way...)