Chapter 2: Giving Up

Hey guys!

Kawaii_Ylli here!

This is the second chapter made by Kawaii_Ylli and CreativelyINSANEXD

Hope you guys like it! :)

_________________________________________

It's been four months since I last saw Isabel, I miss her a lot. Every day i text her so that she wont worry about me. We have finally finished unpacking at our new house. Everything is in place and it's beautiful here!

When I got home from school I texted Isabel that I was gonna get a new phone. I didn't know which one yet so I told her I'll text her when I get it.

Later at the store I was having trouble to pick a phone. I asked my mom which one I should get and she said "Whatever you want son, this is your phone that you will be using so it's your choice" I finally picked the one I fell in love with, the Galaxy S 4!

As soon as I got home I was gonna text Isabel, but then I thought about it. Why am I gonna text her if we will never see each other again? I hope she'll understand. I put my new phone down and try to get some sleep. I think about her through the whole night and finally was able to get some rest.

TIME SKIP* 2 years later

I heard the bell ring and ran across the hall. "No running!!" I heard one of the teachers say. I smirked and yelled, "Too Bad!" I ran out of the school and got into the car. My sister was on her phone as usual, my dad was driving, and my mom was reading a magazine. "How was your day son?" my mom asked. "Good" I said breathing heavy. Running sure takes your breath away. "How was your..." *CRASH*  The car flipped over and i felt something hit my head really hard, I try to stay awake to see what had hit us. But all I saw was blackness covering my eyes and soon into a deep sleep.

_________________________________________

Hey guys! I will update in a bit I promise!

I hope you like it so far!

Kawaii_Ylli out!

CreativelyINSANEXD OUT!!!!!!