Chapter 3: The Wreck

Hey guys!

Kawaii_Ylli here!

and CreativelyINSANEXD here!

we wrote this story for you!

Hope you like it!

_________________________________________

When I woke up, I was bathed with cold sweat and blood, sharp pain came throughout my whole body. My vision was blurred and I saw nothing till my vision came to. I looked around and saw my clothes drenched in blood, was it my own? I looked around and saw my parents hanging from their seat belts, but my sister was no where to be found. "HELP" *cough cough* there was no air to breath through.

I desperately looked for an opening, looking at every window and door next to me hoping for some kind of opening.
'Maybe I can use the window to get out!' I thought to myself.
I slammed into the window with all my strength but it wouldn't budge, without any breath left I slowly sinking into darkness again, but I tried anyway and soon saw a man wearing red and orange outside of the car. With all the strength I had left I banged on the window. I saw his head turn towards me and started to run after the window, with an axe in his hand broke the window with a loud BANG. After that I blacked out...

"What happened? Is he gonna be alright?" I hear voices but I can't see them. "I think he is coming through!" As i wake up i feel a cold sweat and look around the room. Suddenly all of what happened flashed back and severe pain came rushing into my head. "Take it easy now, no need to rush" one of the nurses said. "The doctor will see you in a bit, call us if you need anything ok?" I nodded and watched the nurses leave.

I tried to sit up, but then a shot of pain ran through my whole body. Suddenly the door opened. "Hello Angel, how are you feeling?" the person said. "Who are you?" I asked. "I am Dr. Kirov,  I shall be your doctor for the day" he said. He held out his hand and I shook it with a weak smile, I could see worry in his eyes. I laid down and asked, "Is something the matter?" He looked at me and let out a heavy sigh. "We have some good news and some bad news. The good news is you and your sister are safe and sound, but the bad news is..." He paused and looked down at the floor with a sad look on his face. "What is it?" I asked not trying to sound rude. "Ummm..." He paused again. All there was, was silence.

After a few minutes passed by, he finally said, "Your parents are dead, we were unable to save them..." I looked at him, shocked. "No way" I whispered. He took my shoulder and said, "I'm sorry Angel, there was nothing we could do. Be glad that you and your sister lived. I'm sorry for your loss." Tears were streaming down my face. I buried my head inside my hands. "Leave" I said softly. "What?" "LEAVE!!" I screamed out. As he left I grabbed my pillow and muffled "Stupid Life" and cried till I was fast asleep once again.

_________________________________________

Thanks guys for reading it!

Hope you liked it!

Kawaii_Ylli and CreativelyINSANEXD OUT!