She Is The One

CHAPTER 2

Ugh Mondays i hate Monday mornings okay Ryan u can stop now  gosh he is strong maybe those workout training are starting to pay off Nope until you get up sister!!! Ryan said while shaking the live out of me.

Okay am up now leave i push him out of my room and went to the bathroom and did my daily stuff.

After getting dress i went downstairs to be greeted by the beautiful smell of flatcakes that's what i called pancakes lol with strawberry Mmm yum i smile.

Morning Miss Kay and ho what a lovely dress i greeted her as she give me  with a kiss yeah she is like a mother to me.

I have a feeling that miss Kay and Ryan are up to something i can tell by the look at me with a smirk on their faces um what are you guys hiding i burst out at them haha calm down sis Ryan said while laughing "your boyfriend Austin Mahone  here to pick you up" he said with a smirk on his face i bush and hid my face.

The doorbell rang Ryan give am a teasing face and u stick my tongue at him and he Just ignore it.

Miss Kay got me my school bag and walk me to the door Ryan and Austin were talking. Austin open the door for me gosh he such a gentlemen " for my princes" he held my hand and help me inside the car he went around the other side and get in.

Oh my manners he said while looking at me "you look beautiful princes " he said while kissing my hand i bush again but quickly hid my face but he put his index finger under my chin and lift it up "your so beautiful princes places don't hide that beautiful face from me" he said as he lean in and kiss my lips gosh his lips taste so sweet he smell so sweet and gosh was that a gucci cologne no its a abercrombie one. Ryan peep at us we both laugh and he drive off.

We were just listening to the radio while he was singing along to the radio i got this odd feeling that the voice from the radio somehow sound like his i chose to ignore it.

The wind was blowing i decided to stick my head a little bit to the window as the breeze went through my hair it was just perfect me here with the bad boy that hurts me just to protect me and now he is my boyfriend god really knows how to make life better baby are you Okay i snap back to ritaly by his hand touching mine and his soft voice "vicky i really do love you" i blink only to notice that we were already at the school parking lot.

He went to his usual parking spot i spot the cheerleaders standing at his usual parking spot yeah they are just crazy about him i mean he is hot but that's all they knows about him just hot. He kiss my cheek and got out of the car went around and open my door for me "he gentle grab my hand with his right hand and close the car door. The cheerleaders were shock only Taylor who knew about me and Austin give me a teasing look and wave at. He pull me through the crowd of the grlaing cheerleaders to the hallway. He help me with my books wow what's going on here Alex and Robert scream at the same time Zach slap Alex in a kindly way "dude its obvious they are together" he said ohhh was the only word  Alex mange to say before attacking Austin in a bear hug.

The bell rang Austin look at me sadly we only got three classes together one after break then two after lunch he havely sign and hug me " i will miss you babe" he said as he pull away and quickly give me a peck on the lips and scream i love you the guys laugh.

Oh bitch am so gonna make her lunchtime so dam good for her that she will be running to the bathroom crying and never came out for the whole day just watch me.

OMG WHO IS WATCHING VICKY WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO TO VICKY

COMMENT VOTE

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE 84 RENDERS

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY

LET ME KNOWS WHAT U GUYS THINK ABOUT IT

OH YEAH MY FRIEND WANT ME TO PUT A 1D IN IT SHOULD I DID IT OR NO

COMMENT