She Is The One

Alex walk with me to biology class really biology first double on Monday morning teachers got to be crazy.

We walk to our usual seat Alex sat on the table i sat on my chair " its too bad cause the teacher won't let Alex and i to sit together" yeah since that day at the basketball court Alex and i become best buddies.

Alex was trying gross me out about digesting a frog. Alex!!!! Omg where did you get that he was holding a frog i swear to god it looks real.

Omg Vicky i got now  hahah he went over to this boy with blonde hair brown eyes oh wait its Adain the quarter back player.

He handed Alex a phone "wait what's that" oh this is my phone dummy Alex hugs me "oh and i can't wait for Austin to see his baby girl getting scared" he wirspher.

I was just about to say something when the teacher walk in with that's stupid grain on his face "which i wish somehow i can smack it off his stupid face" oh okay  students before we start i would like to you all to welcome our new student Dustin wtf did he just said Dustin.

                     *FlashBack*

Vicky c'moon we are going to be late my my dad  scream at me "its was my first day in high school" baby c'moon you need to eat your breakfasts quick you don't want to be late and falling asleep.

I look at myself in the mirror i thriller with what i have on my red basketball shirt 18 Slam Dunk black shorts my blue snapbacks  my pink&white pastry my duolpen earing a plain pink lipstick on garb my phone with my panda cover on so cute ikr i went downstairs. Now there is my babygirl my dad said while hugging me.

I eat my breakfasts then dad drive me to school the school was like omfg its so big there were kids on their skatborads girls "almost naked their skirts are like up to their ass" i look at my dad thanks god he was busy on "who knows what that smart head of his" he turns to face me "his eyes full of pain suddenly.

I warp my arms around him "am going to miss you but its okay i can handle it myself dad i love you i wirspher" he pull back and kiss my cheek "remember baby girl that i will always be here whenever you need me you will always be here with me he pat his chest" i got out of the car.

I close the car door and look at my dad "are you sure love you don't want me to come with you?" he ask daddy plz am not a baby anymore okay am grown now okay he smiled at me "i can see that now" he smirk at me i look at my right side to see a boy walking toward me.

Hi am Dustin you must be new here? he said while looking at my dad before i could say anything he answer it yes she is new here and its here first day here also its here first time in the state "thanks dad" i said np what, its stand for no problem dummy he said omg dad bye he wave as he went off.

Wow cool dad Dustin said as we both head to the school main door. He showed me around the school we become cool friends.

One day is all its took when its was Friday our last class. First its started by notes everyday i would find a cute not stock into my locker. Then i notice Dustin acting weird. Back to Friday hey Vicky! he he said after catching his breath i need to talk to you he said.

Dustin and i walk home but instead he didn't tell me anything it was strange and awkward.

When we reach my house he stead ask me to follow him i did as he said but on the inside i was dying cause i really wants to know what's up with him.

I was busy thinking about what's going when i suddenly froze "it was just beautiful it was green with fresh grass lot of roses on the edges and different type of flowers" i turn to face Dustin who seem to be having trouble speaking i quickly hug him its beautiful Dustin "but your way beautiful than it" Dustin said.