Wedding planning

6 weeks later
Bree's Pov
Today is the day me Nique Charlie and Bahja go workout the things for our wedding. My beautiful baby was still sleep, so I just got up and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower. I put lotion and coco butter on. I brushed my teeth and walked over the closet. I picked out some black leggings with a black long tuxedo shirt and some black old converses. I just put my hair in a bun and put on eyeliner, mascara, and lip balm. I walked over to the bed and tried waking up Charlie

Me-babe wake up (kisses her)
Charlie-one more minute
Me-no we gonna have to leave in a few hours. You gotta wake up ok?
Charlie-fine

I walked over to my couch and started watching tv. But first I had to take a pic in the mirror. In about 3 minutes it was already up to 1054 likes. Damn!

Charlie's Pov <3
I walked slowly to the bathroom and washed up. I lotion my self up . I went to the closet and picked out this pretty sundress. It's was pretty and baby blue. I put on some white sandals and put my hair in a ponytail. Did my simple makeup and took a pic. As soon as I put it on instagram I got 5982 likes.

Me-babe I'm ready
Bree-okay let's go

I walked out the room to hazels room the kids were in there.

Me-babes me and mama and aunties are going to do wedding stuff so I sent auntie Chrystal and uncle CJ over to watch you until we get back
Chyna-okay auntie

I walked downstairs to where the girls were

Me-y'all ready
Everyone-yeah

We walked to my car and drove to the wedding center. We walked in the shop and got seated. About 10 minutes later the wedding planner came up to us.

Bree's Pov
We introduced ourselves and got right to it.

Ms.Bee-so let's start with where you want it to be at.

Nique-well I kinda wanted to have it in Los Vegas. What you guys think?

Charlie-I like that. But like where in Los Vegas.

Bree-omg I think it should be where all of our parents got married at!

Bahja- RIGHT! Where mine yours yours and yours got married at!

Ms.Bee-so it's going to be at Richmond Sea hotel. Ok so what do you guys want for the food. Like the opening appetizers and then the main food and the um desserts. Do you want two cakes? Like one for you two and one for you two.

Me-yeah I think we should do a purple and lavender.

Bahja-and we should have a blue and pink one.

Ms.bee-what flavor(s)

Nique-pink and blue velvet

Bahja-yeah

Charlie-and lavender and purple velvet.

Ms.bee-alright. Ok now for the appetizers

Me-what it we could do like um guacamole with shrimp shavings on top and chips.

Nique-oh um and like dark brown bread and of some fruit.

Me-what about pineapple and strawberries grapes and um maybe watermelon

Charlie-yeah of course. Ok for the actual food I was thing grilled salmon with kale salad and mushrooms.

Nique-yeah

Bahja-oh and some fried shrimp and fish, you can choose anyone, and some rice with salad.

Nique-and what if we did steak greens and hit water corn bread

Me-YUM!!

Ms.bee-ok now for where your going to eat at where should that be?

Nique-it's should be at the grotto. It has a huge dance floor and tons of tables.

Ms.bee-okay now for the theme

Charlie-what about under the sea.

Nique-perfect

Me/Bahja-yeah

Author Speaking:
Okay so after all of that and stuff they sorted out the things for where family's and friends would sit and then they added vegetarian food in the menu. When they were all done they went home to get the kids and went to go pick out dresses.