Uh oh 2

I walked away. We walked to the park since it was just up the street by the time we got there our ice cream was gone.

Kyra/Chyna-ma can you go push me in the swing
Me/Nique-yeah come in baby

As we walked to the swings I bumped into somebody.

???-oh I'm so sor- India?
Me-it's Charlie and wait how you know my nam- (looks up) omg Ja-
-----------------------/-------------------
Still Charlie's Pov
Me-it's Charlie and how you my nam- (looks up) omg Jacob?
Jacob-yeah it's me who are these your nieces and nephew?
Me- tf no Jacob these are our kids
Kamari-wait that's knucklehead daddy? (Walks up to Jacob and kicks him in the shin) that's what you get butthead
Me- (pops Kamari in mouth) watch your mouth
Jacob-ow! And these are mine I thought you only had on- oh wait now I remember. Well daddy's here now (walks to them but they run away.
Me-stop trying they don't call you daddy they call pest and Jacob.
Jacob-wait they don't call me daddy
Me-no they hate you they don't want anything to do with you! So just back off
Jacob-NO!! Like I said they hate you so leave us ALONE!!
???-babe you ok??

I looked over to omg I see angel (her "bestfriend")

Me-angel. Oh hell naw! So you with Jacob now?
Angel-yeah I was y'all broke up. Oh and jake ma has the baby she's coming now.
Me-Teresa? Wait baby?? (Slapped Jacob hard) FUCK YOU JACOB!! YOU TAKE CARE OF ANOTHER HOES BABY AND YOU DONT EVEN BOTHEr CALLING FOR YOUR OTHER THREE!! THATS FUCKED UP!!! YOU EVEN FORGOT THAT YOUR WIFE HAD THREE DAMN KIDS!! I can't deal with your ass.
Teresa-now why the hell you yelling at my son
Me-because you remember me the wife with three of his kids? Yeah hi momma Teresa. He hasn't called in ten fucking years his children hate him they are ten almost eleven and when he said that he forgot about the other two it broke my heart.
Nique-he's the person you call a hoe. Even though I fucked him I didn't know he was my sisters ex husband I got pregnant with his child also so he has 5 kids and didn't call my baby is nine my sisters are ten. Jacob you are worthless. And look angel I remember you watch out cause he could be cheating on you just saying.
Teresa-is his true!? You said they left you and wouldn't let you see the kids. You is in big trouble
Jacob-look I'm sorry I wanna be in you guys life especially yours india I want to be your girlfriend and if that doesn't work out Nique will you be mines.
Bre/Bahja-fuck no this is my girlfriend baby she don't want you she want me boo bye.
Jacob-wait Bree you go with India
Me-my name is Charlotte but call me Charlie
Jacob-ok Charlie you go with Bree and Nique you go with pinky
Me/Nique-yup we is lesbians.
Bree-and Charlie I wanted to tell you something
Bahja- me too
Bree/Bahja- (gets on one knee) Charlie/Nique I love you so much will you marry me please?
Charlie-yes
Nique-of course baby
Jacob-what the hell

They put the rings on our fingers. It was and diamond (real) 14 carrots. Damn!

Me-sorry Jacob but we are done see ya in the year when I'm dead! KIDS GUESS WHAT MOMMY GETTING MARRIED TO MAMA!
Nique-AND ME AND AUNTIE GETTING MARRIED
Kids-YES FINALLY!!!!!