Chapter 3

Skyla P.O.V

I pulled up maps on my phone and looked for the nearest taco bell. 20 minutes away. After i got to taco bell i order a few tacos and a baja blast. I went to pull out the twenty that my mom gave me but then the lady told me the boy before me paid for it already and told her to keep the change. I looked around to find the boy but he was no where in sight. I grab my food. After i was done eating i grabbed casper and went outside. I started to skate away when someone came yelling and running  after me. I wasn't going that fast so they catched up quickly. I notied it was the boy that paid for my food. I stopped skating.

"Um i know this is weird but can i have your number" he said. "Why would i give you my number i don't even know you" I responded. He looked up at me. "Sorry nevermind" and then he walked away i started skating home again. When i got home my mom was laughing. Then i heard more voices. I walked into the living room to see 3 boys sitting on the couch talking to my mom. Just then my mom noticed i was home and stood up."Boys this is my daughter Skyla" she said with a smile they all looked up at me and were silent.

Authors note-

Hey sorry for any mistakes<3

please vote,comment,ect... byeee

~Cinnabun