Chapter 7

Skyla's P.O.V

"Hunny in going out for a few days here's 150$" My mom said.

"Why so long" i asked. " Business sweetheart byee love you" she said and then walked out of the house. Great I'm gonna be bored out of my mind i thought. So to pass some time i decided to go to the beach. I put my swimsuit underneath my cloths and grab a towel then left. The walk to the beach wasn't that far since it was just a few blocks away. When i got there i decided just to relax in the sun for a little bit. But then someone yelled my name i sat up to see the boy from taco bell and the boy that was at my house yesterday. "Hey Skyla" The boy from yesterday with rosie cheeks said. "Uh hey um sorry but what's your name i never got it yesterday" i said. "I'm Sam and he's Jc" "Oh yeah i remember you thanks for the taco bell by the way." I said. Jc smirked "Yeah maybe next time i could get that phone number though". I laughed.

"Wanna hangout" Sam asked. "um sure why not" i mean it don't kill to make new friends right. As we where walking i seen the other two boys from last night with a few other boys. They started walking towards us. Then the two from last night pick me up. "PUT ME DOWN" I yelled. "As you wish" the taller one said. All of a sudden i was covered in water head to toe. "Kian you got her cloths wet" Sam said. So mr.tall over here names Kian okay then. I got out of the water and grab my towel and tried drying off but instead i got sand all over me. I sent kian a glare. He kinda backed up. "If you want ill walk home with you to get dry cloths and then we can hangout some more" Sam said with a smile. "Fine" i said and started walking home sam followed. We got to my house and i went to my room for cloths. Sam sat down on my bed. "Get out"

He look at me then came up literally a inch away and whispered "What if i don't" bad idea sammy boy i thought to my self. "Well you see if you don't i will cut your voice box out" He backed away and left my room.

After i got fresh close on i walked down stairs nd put on my vans then me and sam headed back to the beach.

Sooooo How do you guys like it so far Please tell me in the comments!!! Also please vote,comment,follow,ect..

bye loveS

~Çïññabûñ<3