Mr. Franta- Connor

The bell rang suddenly, snapping me out of my daydream about my sexy teacher, Mr. Franta. I jumped and blushed, trying to rid the dirty thoughts from my mind. I collected my things, hearing him say, "That's it for today, no homework, and have a good weekend!"

That voice was like velvet. He was irresistible.

I stood, slinging my bag over my shoulder, and headed for the door. Of course I'd be the last out of the classroom.

"Y/N," he called, stopping me. "I need to speak with you about something. Close the door, will you?"

I blushed again, but collected myself quickly and shut the door. I walked over to his desk, where he sat waiting.

"How are you?" he started off, leaning back in his seat.

"Um, good," I said quietly.

"Your grades have been dropping... is there a reason for that?" he asked.

Well maybe if you wouldn't fucking distract me with your sexy voice and perfect body and beautiful eyes that always seem to be eye raping me... But you couldn't call it rape, cause I'd like it.

"Hm? Oh, uh... no, I just..." I didn't know what to say. Of course I couldn't just come right out and say that I wanted to fuck him.

"I know," He said quietly.

Maybe I didn't need to. "Know what?" I asked.

"I see the way you look at me..." He stood up and came close, looking down at me. "You want me," he whispered.

"Uh-"

"Don't worry, I want you too." He slid my bag off of my shoulder, letting it hit the floor. He leaned in, whispering in my ear, "You just have to say it."

"Mr. Franta, I-"

"Baby, call me Connor," he said.

"C-Connor..."

He moaned. "Tell me you want me."

His moan ignited a spark in me, I needed more. "I want you," I whispered.

As soon as the words left my mouth, he had me pinned against the wall, his mouth on mine, kissing me passionately. I ran my hands over his chest, unbuttoning his shirt. He moaned into my mouth as his hands explored my body, our tongues fighting for dominance. He broke away to suck love bites onto my neck, and I moaned his name loudly when he hit my sweet spot.

"Ugh, Connor!"

"Baby, I want you so bad," he moaned into my neck.

I got the last button undone and struggled to rip the shirt off of him, and he pulled away to help me, finally exposing his six pack. I ran my hands up and down it as I stared, licking my lips.

"You're so sexy."

He smirked. "So are you, babe."

He crashed his lips to mine as I undid his belt buckle, pulling it off smoothly and letting it fall to the floor. He broke the kiss to pull my shirt over my head, his eyes widening when he saw my bra. I smiled sheepishly.

"Damn, honey, seventeen years old and wearing this kind of shit. You're not a virgin, are you?" I shook my head while he stared at my lacy, incredibly revealing black bra.

He moved us over to his desk, and I sat on it, while he kissed me, pushing me down so I was laying on it. He kissed down my neck, skipping over my chest and continued down my stomach. I giggled when he kissed close to the hem of my skirt, and he pulled it down roughly, revealing my panties that matched my bra.

"You're such a naughty girl," he tsked. He stripped down and leaned back down over me, kissing me roughly. One hand was positioned in my waist while the other ran down my side and slipped into my panties. I gasped into his mouth when two of his fingers entered my core, pumping slightly.

"You like that, don't you?" he mumbled. He pumped faster, making me moan and twist my fingers in his hair, tugging on it.

"Oh, God," he moaned. He pulled his fingers out and slid me closer to him, pulling his boxers down. I gasped at his size, and he chuckled.

"Like what you see?"

I blushed. "Come on, already."

He slammed his cock into me roughly, almost making me scream out in pleasure.

"Shhh, babe, as much as I want everyone to know how good I make you feel, you've gotta be quiet."

I bit my lip to contain my moans as he thrusted into me repeatedly, gripping my hips tightly. I tugged on his hair a little harder, making him moan.

"Goddamn, you're so tight."

My hands raked down his back, surely leaving scratches. "Connor," I moaned loudly, arching my back.

He clamped one hand over my mouth. "Your moans are music to my ears, but you gotta keep it down, angel," he said in a raspy voice, which only turned me on more. He leaned down to kiss me again, gripping onto my thighs as he pulled me even closer to him. He thruster into me harder and faster, and I could feel myself getting close.

"Let it go, baby, cum for me," he moaned against my lips.

I released, moaning his name as quietly as I could, and he continued to slam into me, wanting to cum as well. He came shortly after, sucking on my lower lip as he pulled away.

"Damn," he sighed. "That was amazing," He said as we we're getting dressed.

I smirked. "If you think that was good, wait until next time."

He stood there with his mouth wide open as I grabbed my bag and left the classroom, shaking my ass, knowing he'd stare.

This wasn't the last time I'd be fucking Mr. Franta.

[A/N] I don't know what the hell happened but Wattpad messed up and like deleted this chapter. Thanks to txyl0r for pointing it out to me or I never would've noticed. :)

So yeah, I had to re- write it, hopefully it's still good, if not better than the last version. Hope you all like it!

Thanks to everyone for reading and voting! :D