Tease- Kian

For courtsmitty

"Finally," I moan when Kian walks through the door to our bedroom.

I run over and crash my lips to his, fumbling with his belt. He's been really busy over the past few days, and now we have a chance to have sex.  

He chuckles, pulling away from the kiss and placing his hands on mine to pull them away form his pants. "Calm down, Courtney, we're going out to dinner with the guys."

"But Kian," I whine, pouting.

He laughs. "We'll make up for it after, now come on, babe, they're all waiting."

***

When we get back from the restaurant, I impatiently try to tug Kian upstairs, but he keep trying to talk to Jc.

"Babe," I say impatiently.

He looks down at me. "Yeah tell me later, Jc," he says, and then follows me upstairs.

I giggle when the door shuts behind us, and I start to strip off my clothes, starting with my shirt. He does the same, and when I'm in my bra and panties and he's in his boxers, he leans down to kiss me, and then cups my thighs to lift me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me over to the bed. He sets me down gently, and climbs on top of me, moving his lips to my neck. He slowly sucks a love bite onto my skin, and I moan, tangling my fingers in his hair.

"Courtney," he whispers before connecting our lips in a passionate kiss. His hands slide up my sides to my back, and I arch it So he can unclip my bra. Once he does, I slide it off and toss it to the floor, flipping us over. I straddle Kian, and his hands grab my boobs as I kiss his neck, leaving my own set of love bites.

"Baby," he moans, massaging my boobs. "I want you so bad."

I move my lips to his, kiss him passionately, moving my hands from his neck to his chest. I can feel his bulge growing through his boxers, and he flips us over, holding my thighs, kissing me fiercely.

My hands trail from his shoulders down his back and then move to his chest and slip down his boxers, stroking his member.

He moans into the kiss, wanting more. I pull my hand away and he yanks my panties down.

I gasp at his roughness, and then he pulls off his boxers and slowly enters me.

He begins thrusting, gentle at first, but gains speed.

"Kian," I moan, arching my back.

He peppers kisses all over my neck, trailing down to my collar bone. "Fuck, baby."

"Faster, Kian! Ugh, God, yes!"

He slams into me faster, and my hands grip his shoulders.

I moan, and he presses his lips to mine again. Our tongues go to war as my hands slide down to his back, clawing at it.

He groans in pain and pleasure, pulling away from the kiss to bite his bottom lip sexually.

"Courtney," he moans, thrusting Harder.

One of his hands goes down to my chest, and I arch my back, moaning.

"Ugh, I'm close," I moan, and he grabs my hips.

He leans down, and I start sucking on hos neck again, finding his sweet spot easily.

"Fuck," he hisses.

I scream his name as I cum, and Kian increases his pace, moving in and out of me rapidly.

He kisses me again, and once he cums, he bites my bottom lip.

I moan, and after he rides out his high, he pulls out of me, collapsing on the bed.

"Ugh, God, Courtney, that was perfect."

I smile at him, giving him a little peck. "I'm gonna take a shower."

I put all my clothes back on and grab some clean ones, and head to the bathroom.

As I strip down, I hear Jc and Connor teasing Kian.

"Faster, Kian!" Connor imitates me.

"Ugh, God, yes!" Jc says.

I stifle a giggle, and Kian yells at them. "Get out!" I can hear the embarrassment in his voice.

The boys laugh, and I hear them go downstairs as I turn the shower on and step in.