O. Prologue

O. Prologue

Cheap Thrills - Sia"Baby, I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight (I love cheap thrills!), baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight (I love cheap thrills!), but I don't need no money, as I long as I can feel the beat, I don't need ...

Cheap Thrills - Sia
"Baby, I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight (I love cheap thrills!), baby I don't need dollar bills to have fun tonight (I love cheap thrills!), but I don't need no money, as I long as I can feel the beat, I don't need no money, as long as I keep dancing,"

***

Julian was with his best friend and ex-girlfriend Kitty Wlide, when he had saw the new directions on Nationals when they had sang 'Paradise by the dashboard light'

Kitty shook her head as she pulled Julian out of the auditorium, "J, we are the most popular kids in junior year with some of them kids, but since me and you are both quarterback and almost head cheerleader, I just need to wait until that Latina girl graduates then I am head cheerleader,"

Julian smirked as his arm went around Kitty's shoulder, "come on, please just one more song then we can go, but I really want to hear the Latina girl sing,"

Kitty raised her eyebrows, "why because you think she's fit?" Julian tried to hide smirk when Kitty sees it, "Jules, she's gay,"

Julian just gave her a smirk, "really? because she wasn't when she with begging for us to be together, back when she was in her junior year,"

Jessica appeared beside them when the new directions had finished their songs, "why are you guys here?"

Julian looked at his older sister with a eye roll, "we went to watch you," Kitty gave Jessica a fake look and Jess shook her head, "we've finished or it is because you just want to see Santana?"

Julian sighed, "okay, I want to see Santana, I haven't seen her since I was in my sophomore year," Jessica rolled her eyes, "that is a lie, she came around last week with Britt,"

Jessica gave Kitty a look before looking back at Julian, "well you are gonna see her again because the new directions are gonna give Mr. Schue's his teacher of the year award, so we are gonna sing to him,"

Kitty grabbed Julian's hand as Brittany and Santana both waved at the younger Lyon son, "bye Julian," Santana gave Julian a flirty wink, since Jessica told her that Julian still liked her.

Julian gave Kitty a look, "s-she- did you see that? She gave me a wink," Kitty just hides her head into his shoulder, "Shut Up, Jules,"

Julian smiled throughout the whole way to their school auditorium as Principal Figgins had announced that it was time for the teacher award ceremony.