Not Just a Game (a ben drowned fanfic)

Once I was trying to rewrite this is "suddenly" went to my phone home page and delteled it all so I'm kinda pissed....OH YA for da new peeps this is my second Fanfic and go check out my other one yada yada yada....MEH let's just get to the writing XD

Annie's POV

  Hi, I'm Annie. And I am here to tell you stuff about me and my life. My full name is Annie Elizabeth Snow... I know its a pretty weird name. I am currently 28. I used to have wavy brown hair with natural light brown and dirty-blonde highlights with hazel eyes to match. Yes i did say used to. I am tomboy-girlyish. I only wear dresses on special occasions, which rarely happen.

  I'm not here just to talk about me. I'm here to talk about how I've met Ben and didn't realize it. My loving husband. It all started on a summer afternoon at the park... when I was 6.

~Flashback~

  I was with my family at the busy park in Texas El Paso. My mom,dad, and I decided to spend some time together. But that was not the case. They took me here to enjoy my last day with dad.

  "Hey honey? Why don't you go play in the playground?" my daddy asked me. "OK!" I answered with a giggle. I skipped towards the swings and sat on the one that was closer to me. After trying but failing at swinging myself I just sat there on the swings, kicking my feet at the pebbles. "Uh...Hi!" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw a random boy standing in front of me.

  I giggled and waved at him. He walked to the swing next to me while I looked at him more closely. He was wearing a dark green jacket with baggy jeans and green sneakers. His eyes were a glowing green and had blonde hair and a green beanie. "Wow you sure do like green. By the way what's your name?" I asked politely."Ya and my name is Ben. What's yours?" He said while smiling at me. I smiled back. "I'm Annie. Where's your mommy and daddy?" I waited for a response but he said nothing. "I don't have a family." he mumbled almost inaudibly. At that moment I regretted asking him. We sat there on the swings with no words spoken. I heard my mommy call for me. "Im sorry." I said while walking away from him.

  Once I got to the benches where my mom and dad sat, I knew there was something wrong. My moms beautiful blue eyes were filled with anger while daddy's dark brown eyes where filled with sadness. "Honey...we have to tell you something." my father said rather calmly. "Me and your mommy...are g-getting... divorced." that one word made my world crumble. All those memories of us together...by then they seemed so happy...but now I don't even know anymore. I felt tears sting my eye. I let them trail down my face.

  I let anger and depression take over my actions for what I did next... I ran. I ran torwards the forest near the lake with blurry eyes, making it hard to see where I'm going. I felt branches cut my arms,legs,and face but I didn't care. My tears sting the cuts on my face while my chest was burning from running to far. I tripped on a rock near the muddy water. I sobbed and sobbed until I couldn't anymore. By now it was dark and I needed shelter.

  I started to get up but only to get tripped by my feet. I slowly started to fall asleep. But before I could I felt myself being carried... I tried to look at the strangers face but only caught his eyes. They were... black except for one tiny red dot as the pupil. Anyone would fear this person but I didn't...I felt at peace. I soon began to fall asleep in his arms. "Goodnight dear Annie..." the stranger said before I was completely asleep.

~End of flashback~

And that's how this all started...

SUP FINALLY DONE XD OK so ya hope you guys enjoyed my creepy lovelies!! <3 BAAII!!