Chapter 6

SUP B3

Mids POV

"This is for your own good." I whispered. After a few seconds Annie fell to the ground face first. Ouch...that's gonna hurt. I walked over to her and poked her face.

  "It will take a while for her to wake up. Maybe even a day or two." Slendy said to me while putting one of his hands on my shoulder. I sighed and stood up. "Where is her room gonna be?" I asked. "She will have to stay in yours or Killer Poptart's (my OC XD ik its a weird name.....BUT I WUBS POPTARTS!!!) room for now until I can fix a room for her." Slendy remarked and started walking out of the room.

  I picked Annie up bridal style and walked out the door towards the living room. I saw that Jeff T.K, EJ, LJ, Nina T.K and Ben were watching TV still. I rolled my eyes and walked up the stairs towards my room. I opened my black door and placed Annie on the bed.

  I sighed and walked to Killer Poptart's room and knocked.

  Her purple door swung open and I saw that Poptart (shorter name X3) was attempting to plug her computer charger in the outlet. I giggled and Poptart turned her head towards me."Hi! Whatcha need Mid?" she asked while standing up."Do you want a roommate?" I asked. I know that's she's been dying to have a room mate. As for me...not so much. Her brown/purple eyes sparked. "YES!!!*runs to Mid and squeezes her in a hug* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!" She yelled in my ear.

  "Damn girl no need to yell!" I laughed while hugging her back.

Poptart's POV

  IM GETTING A ROOMMATE! IM GETTING A ROOMMATE!!! I screamed in my head. Wait...who will she be? I let go of Mid and crossed my arms." Who's my roommate exactly?" I asked. She smirked and playfully punched my arm. "Its Annie dumb-dumb!" I smiled even more...If that was possible.

  "Where is she?" I started walking out the door waiting for Mid. "Shes in my room. You can go get her BUT!!! Don't wake her up!" She said while flicking my head. "Owwie!" I rubbed my head where she flicked me.

  I walked into her room and saw a girl. She must be Annie! I smiled and walked towards the queen sized bed and sat next to Annie. "She's a pretty one!" I said while messing around with her brown,wavy hair. Mid giggled and sat on the foot of the bed. I stood up and picked Annie up with not that much grace. If it werent for Mid I wouldve fallen with Annie on top of me. I slowly walked towards my room with Mid behind me.

  She made her cat ears and tail visible by just using a spell of some sort. I smirked and she did the spell on me so I have my wolf ears and tail visible. Oh and I'm a werewolf while Mid is a neko.

  I laid Annie on my king sized bed while putting my black and purple blankets on her. "Welp imma go and see what the others are doing! Bai!" Mid waved to me and walked out the door. I went over to the right side of my room where my desk was. I got on the floor and started trying to plug in my computer charger. "Dammit! Why won't it plug in?!" I whisped/yelled.

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! I was stuck on a few parts but meh XD. Man this chapter was short 0.0...Meh BAAIII!!! I WUBS YOU MA CREEPY LOVELIES!!!