three

two weeks: it took him two weeks to tell her he loved her.

[this chapter might be super confusing because it's in third person so.. yeah, this might be the only chapter in third person but you'll see why]

Harry was freaking out. Like, literally freaking out. He was shaky and jittery and everything in between. All because of a girl.

Well, not just any girl. Marina.

They had been dating for three months and Harry had recently (like two weeks recently) realized that he loved her.

And it wasn't like in the books when the girl does something and the boy is just like "wow I love her." No, Harry woke up in a sweat and was like "Holy shit, I love Marina."

And Harry still hadn't told her since his realization two weeks ago. So he decided to come up with a plan, which involved calling his friend.

"Harry, it's midnight. Why the hell are you calling me?"

"Yeah, I know, but Liam I need your help."

"Okay.. are you in jail?"

"What? No. Jesus Christ, Liam. I need your help with Marina."

"Oh. What's up with her? Did you two get in a fight?"

Harry sighed. He wasn't sure if he was embarrassed to tell Liam. And then he realized that he shouldn't be embarrassed if he loved someone. So he just came out with it.

"Harry.. you still there? I swear to God if you fell asleep-"

"I love Marina."

"That's cool, I love my dog. What's new?"

He just didn't get it. "No, like, I love her and haven't told her."

"Oh.. how long have you known? A few hours? Days?"

"Two weeks," Harry muttered. "I've known two weeks and I don't know how to fucking tell her. I'm freaking out."

"Buy her roses or something. Girls love that.. or the girls I know love that."

"Marina's allergic to roses."

"Shit, then I don't know. What does she like?"

Harry thought for a minute, "Chocolate cake."

"Really?" Liam laughed, "Out of all the things you could have chosen, you choose cake?"

"Well.. yeah. Uh, she also likes The 1975."

"Awesome, take her to one of their concerts and just tell her you love her in the middle of one of their songs."

"I don't know, man.."

"Just do whatever you think she'll like.. shit Harry, I've got to go. My dog's trying to eat my couch. See ya later, dude." The call ended and Harry sighed, moving to grab his laptop. He had to look up concert tickets.

Finally, after two hours, he had ordered two tickets for The 1975 and he decided to follow Liam's advice. And thinking about that made him even more nervous.

--

"God, I can't believe you got tickets for The 1975! What made you want to get them?" Marina was gripping Harry's arm as they went through the line.

Harry shrugged, "I knew you liked them so.."

"Harry, I swear you're the best!" Marina leaned in to hug him, kissing his cheek. Harry blushed and shrugged again, "It's not a big deal."

"Not a big deal? Dude, it's The 1975! I freaking love them!"

Harry smiled and before they knew it, they were standing in front of the stage. Harry could see that Marina was amazed. This was her favorite band and he had taken her to see them for the first time.

Marina was shaking from excitement and adrenaline. Harry was shaking from nerves. But he decided to just sit back and enjoy the concert for a while.

And then he decided to do it.. right in the middle of Heart Out.

"Marina?"

She looked toward him, a smile on her lips. "Yeah?"

"I love you."

"What the fuck did you just say?"

Harry's eyes widened as he heard her words. This wasn't what he wanted he expected.

"I- no wait -I just- uh. I said that I loved.. love you. I love you."

Marina stood there for a second before grabbing the back of his neck and bringing him in for a kiss.

"God, I love you too," she mumbled against his lips, smiling as the song changed to Chocolate.

Why can't harry buy me concert tickets and tell me that he loves me in the middle of my favorite song? Harry get your shit together and love me. I'm so sorry what did I just write what. But anyway I hope you liked this cute and fluffy chapter. And I'm sorry it took so long, but the next chapter is going to be published very very soon. Tell me what you think and vote if you want or tell people about this story if you want I don't know it's almost midnight and I'm tired.