two

two months: it took two months for him to ask her to be his girlfriend.

[note: we'll be skipping time a lot so beware.]

"Harry, slow down!"

"What?" He laughed, his foot easing off the accelerator. I shook my head, glaring at him. "Are you trying to get us killed?"

"Aw, you figured out my plan," he said, frowning. I slapped his arm.

"Hey, I'm driving!" I rolled my eyes and faced toward the window.

"Are you really mad at me? Come on, I was just playing around."

I shrugged, struggling not to smile. I felt Harry poke my cheek and I swatted his hand away, "You're supposed to be driving."

"I am." He glanced toward the one hand he had that was on the wheel.

I sighed and faced forward again, "So.. where are we going?"

"A place," he replied shortly. I left it at that, not wanting to annoy him. I grabbed my phone, seeing a message from Naya.

ditching me for harry again?

Harry had decided that since we became friends, that he would hang out with me 24/7. Sometimes it was annoying but I let it go because Harry.. he's cute.

sorry.. harry wanted to take me somewhere today.

i bet he did.

that's gross.

i wasn't thinking about that but okay have fun.

"Why are your cheeks red?" Harry asked.

"They aren't.. oh." I blushed harder when I noticed that they were warm.

He laughed, parking the car. "Come on, we're here."

I got out and watched as Harry went to the trunk, pulling out a picnic basket. I smiled and took the blanket from him.

"I love picnics!" I glanced around the field.

Harry smiled, bringing me over to a vacant spot. I sat down and watched as he set out all the food.

"Ooh I love grapes," I said, grabbing a few.

"Wait!" Harry grabbed my hands. I raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Open your mouth and close your eyes." I was confused, but I still did as he said. A second later, I felt a grape hit my forehead. "Whoops."

"Harry!" I laughed and rolled onto my stomach. He raised his hands, "I have bad aim."

"Obviously."

"Okay, fine. Close your eyes, we'll try again."

I huffed but repeated what I did before, suprised when I didn't feel any grapes. Instead, I felt lips. Harry's lips.

I pulled back, my eyes wide as I touched my lips. Harry's cheeks were red.

"S-sorry, I.. uh. I didn't mean too.. Actually, I did." Harry straightened up.

"I've liked you for a while now and I just now decided to take you on a date. I don't know if you knew it was a date, but it was, well I thought of it as a date. Anyway, so now since we've been talking for, what, two months? I just wanted to take you on a date-"

"Harry-"

"-and I was just really excited-"

"Harry!"

He finally stopped talking, "What?"

"You're not making any sense."

"Oh." He looked down.

"Maybe you should start over."

He nodded and took a breath, "Okay well we've been talking for two months and I really like you, and I hope you like me too. So, Marina, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

I fidgeted with my fingers. Harry was really cute and fun to be around and he was a nice person. So I nodded, "Yeah, I'll be your girlfriend."

"Cool, that's awesome. This means that I can kiss you all I want, right?"

"Yeah."

"That is also awesome," he said before leaning forward and kissing me again.

this was such a shit chapter I'm so ashamed it's like 600 words I'm so sorry. but I went to see tfios on friday and hoLY FRICK IT WAS JUST AS GOOD AS THE BOOK. and then I got sick saturday and sunday and then yesterday i was so lazy but ay here I am. how are all of your summer's going? ((mine's been terrible omfg when will it turn awesome)) and I guess that's it for now. vote and comment and share if you want I love all of you so much.

[OH AND TEEN WOLF IN 12 DAYS I'M SCREAMING]