Confession or Obession

"So let me get this straight." She says taking a small sip of cold water with struggle. I just roll my eyes. I didn't choke you that bad. Or did I? "You grew up in one of the many homes Paul was in because you were in the foster thingy as well. He left because he kissed a girl you weren't fond of? Now six years later you're in Belfast hiding evidence for Paul Spector the Belfast Strangler when you yourself are a serial killer as well." She finishes.
I just nod my head slowly. "You participated in the abduction of Rose Stagg and the murder of Joseph brawling and attempted murder of Annie brawling." She finishes once again pacing around. I just sigh. "I've been hiding evidence for everything. The fact that you were in Paul Spector's home doesn't help why you're defending him. Don't give me I love him because you don't. He's gorgeous yes, Katie he'd be placed on the sex offenders list for the rest of his life. Think about him. He was my boyfriend for four months, and I loved him so much. I don't know what happened one day he just decided to experiment our information on murdering someone, and he kissed her." I close my eyes continuing "that night I went home but I didn't feel myself it was like something was missing. I knew one of the puzzle pieces I was missing was Paul. The second one I found out to be killing someone. I know it sounds dark I don't care though. He's in prison for the rest of his life because of ME. The night we kidnapped her she was screaming..." I feel the tears. "He saved me from a lifetime of hell. He saved from going to prison because he loves me." I look up cry. "I never knew what it felt like to be in love my whole life until I met him. He showed me a way to relieve that anger, pain, unworthiness, everything just vanished. After awhile it became an addiction. It's my lifeline drug. Without him I can still do it, but I don't want to."I sniffle. "It's my fault. None of this would have happened and now I don't know what to do." I confess. She sits next to me. "He loves you, and if he were here right now he'd tell you to go kick ass once more again and again. He'd tell you to release every feeling in your body." I look down feeling numb. No matter how much I need or want to kill I need him more. "You don't get it Katie. I've done horrible things to innocent people because my life sucks, and I'm jealous of their's. Everything they have. Their wants. Every little thing drives me to be obsessed with each victim. Worst part is that I like it." I chuckle hysterically in tears. "He saved me. He's everything and I don't think you understand that. You're 16 Katie. Don't get involved in murdering for him. I did it because he knew I needed a release button close by. He gave me his, and took it without hesitation. I'd be dead if wasn't for him. He knew I was capable of killing another human being with my bare hands." I sigh and sit down. "I love him too. I don't care what anyone has to say he helped me. He makes me feel like I'm floating. Obviously I'll stay away considering he loves you. Can you help me though? I need release from bashing everyone's brains in." I shrug. "I guess if you're so hellbent on being a badass killer of Belfast I can teach you a few things or two." She smiles relieved.